A Life!

Ken

So it's the fault of the police for millions of immigrants being housed in lawless 'sink estates' across France, glad that's cleared up because there was me blaming successive governments for ignoring a big chunk of the population for decades. 

1 hour ago, DraytonBoy said:

So it's the fault of the police for millions of immigrants being housed in lawless 'sink estates' across France, glad that's cleared up because there was me blaming successive governments for ignoring a big chunk of the population for decades. 

But it is the same in the UK and across the world.

The difference being that France/or the French rather, are more violent than their European counterparts. They can’t protest peacefully. 

In a car or on a street in a hospital. Towards women or the gay population. A large proportion of the French population are violent by nature. Whether it is cultural or genetics that is the problem that needs sorting first.

A few years back it was 20-60 year olds causing mayhem with the pension reform or the gillet jaune thing. Today it is 12-21 year old kids copying them.  But the kids are using social media and a lot more organised.

So who are what is at fault ?

It is not just about poverty and racism because that exists everywhere. Black on white, black on black or whatever. This religion that religion. 

These types of riots violent protests will never go away. In fact they will get worse.

Edited by alittlebitfrench

I think what makes France unique is the myth of the revolution. The poor and oppressed rising up to overthrow the elite. Think Bastille Day. Even the national anthem is nothing more than a call to arms. France likes to believe itself a great nation forged by the power of the masses. When a large proportion of the present day masses are excluded from the French ideal through poverty or racism it's all the easier to evoke the uprisings of the past. The change has been the increased violence from both sides. Unless the government takes positive action to address the imbalance of it's citizens, it will only get worse.

22 hours ago, alittlebitfrench said:

Funny Ken, I said earlier in the thread the riots will cost over a billion euros and I also said we will be paying for it.

You said ´I won’t’. Now you admitt you will.

You are also now believing reports (which is the media). But you said don’t believe what you read in the media.

Make your mind up Ken.

You are now giving us your analysis of how to solve the riot problem but you have never lived in any suburb in France…or cesspits as you call them.

Are you know going to admitt that these riots have also taken place in quit leafy towns across France ? They were not just confined to run down suburbs.

Or that a step to far for you at the moment.

Hmmmm ?

If you are going to try and tell me what I have written or make some attempt at a quote at least get it as accurate as you can! Your populist nonsense may go down well with one or two of the less bright here but doesn't reflect on what I have written. Trying to score points is a childish game though it pleases you  it would seem. 

I have given no analysis regarding solving rioting in France other than saying it is a Police and social problem, would you argue with that? neither did I say "I will now pay" I said it "affects us all' Read again what I have written and this time absorb it.

As for the rioting in 'leafy suburbs' across France (and presumably you stick to the 'North, South, East and West comment you made?) It seems to have escaped the medias attention that the vast majority of ' quiet leafy towns' have had no problems whatsoever, nary a pane of glass broken even! Perhaps, as  you seem to be better informed, you could let them know so it can be covered in the news?

2 hours ago, Ken said:

If you are going to try and tell me what I have written or make some attempt at a quote at least get it as accurate as you can! Your populist nonsense may go down well with one or two of the less bright here but doesn't reflect on what I have written. Trying to score points is a childish game though it pleases you  it would seem. 

I have given no analysis regarding solving rioting in France other than saying it is a Police and social problem, would you argue with that? neither did I say "I will now pay" I said it "affects us all' Read again what I have written and this time absorb it.

As for the rioting in 'leafy suburbs' across France (and presumably you stick to the 'North, South, East and West comment you made?) It seems to have escaped the medias attention that the vast majority of ' quiet leafy towns' have had no problems whatsoever, nary a pane of glass broken even! Perhaps, as  you seem to be better informed, you could let them know so it can be covered in the news?

Big yawn Ken.

As for being a populist, I am the most unpopular person on French forums.

Lol

I just say it how it is.

4 hours ago, alittlebitfrench said:

Big yawn Ken.

As for being a populist, I am the most unpopular person on French forums.

Lol

I just say it how it is.

No, you just say what you think it is, well actually I doubt there is much thought at all as it is always very juvenile.

I started this 'topic' with a rant about weirdos, you know: men who want to be women and vice versa. It degenerated , as posts, always do, into other topics; this one into immigrants and a few personal digs! Just to bring it back to topic; we now have a weirdo, oops! sorry a man who is the most beautiful woman in the Netherlands!!

If you have seen a photo of this hybrid you will see, unless of course like some here who appear to approve of weirdos, He/she or it isn't the best looking of anything, perhaps a horse!!!

Fortunately I can still look at a woman and appreciate her beauty for what it is. Fortunately  I can also look at these pathetic creatures wanting to be another sex or even an animal and feel nothing but revulsion. That some try to 'normalise' and except this perversion I find quite amazing! There, I feel much better now!

Doing a bit of digging into why a queer bloke who likes dressing up in women's clothes got voted Miss Universe :-

Anne Jakrajutatip, a Thai businesswoman who is also transgender, owns the [Miss Universe] pageant currently. At the culmination of the 2022 pageant, Jakrajutatip made an inspiring speech about turning the “pain” of her childhood into “power” for herself and all women.

“It has been 70 years [that the] Miss Universe Organization [has been] run by men. But now, time is up,” she said to thunderous applause.

“Welcome to the new era of the global women’s empowerment platform. Welcome to the Miss Universe organization. From now on, it’s gonna be run by women, owned by a trans woman, for all women, for all women really around the world to celebrate the power of feminism."

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/07/miss-netherlands-is-a-proud-transgender-woman/

Just how this festival of deviation "celebrates the power of feminism." is a mystery.

1 hour ago, Harnser said:

Doing a bit of digging into why a queer bloke who likes dressing up in women's clothes got voted Miss Universe :-

Anne Jakrajutatip, a Thai businesswoman who is also transgender, owns the [Miss Universe] pageant currently. At the culmination of the 2022 pageant, Jakrajutatip made an inspiring speech about turning the “pain” of her childhood into “power” for herself and all women.

“It has been 70 years [that the] Miss Universe Organization [has been] run by men. But now, time is up,” she said to thunderous applause.

“Welcome to the new era of the global women’s empowerment platform. Welcome to the Miss Universe organization. From now on, it’s gonna be run by women, owned by a trans woman, for all women, for all women really around the world to celebrate the power of feminism."

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/07/miss-netherlands-is-a-proud-transgender-woman/

Just how this festival of deviation "celebrates the power of feminism." is a mystery.

I doubt anyone can explain why a man would want to be a woman or the other way around unless it was to say that they have mental problems. It really is astonishing that these weirdos are considered to be normal by some. It does make me wonder at these peoples mental process!!!

1 hour ago, Harnser said:

Would that be Stephen or Stephanie?

Could be a Stephen who now says he's a Stephanie; dangly bits or not!! On the other hand perhaps he; or she claims to be both!!!!!!