A Life!

Ken

21 hours ago, ssomon said:

You seem to have an unusual fascination with this subject.

Why people are weird and perverse does interest many people.  Just why would a woman try to become a man and vice versa? What is just as interesting is why some think it 'normal' or acceptable; just as, apparently, you do. Is it because of some subliminal longing perhaps? 

22 hours ago, Ken said:

I doubt in the 'Parallel Universe!!!

20 hours ago, DaveLister said:

I see popular cultural references haven't been loaded into your database either.

Certainly not! I don't need references. In any event I don't have a database, at least not on this subject!!!

1 hour ago, Ken said:

What is just as interesting is why some think it 'normal' or acceptable; just as, apparently, you do. Is it because of some subliminal longing perhaps? 

Ridiculous comment as usual, why can't people just be 'accepting' of others or do we all have to be bigots to be normal?   

Mods hat on.

Seriously guys I fail to see the point of this thread which is now just going round in circles. This is a Forum on France. There are plenty of other places on the internet where these sorts of 'discussions' can take place. We need to remember who is providing this service for us and show them a little respect. Personal agendas can be taken elsewhere.

This thread is now locked.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3