Back??

Been out all day (enjoying myself, lovely weather too!), and came back to the news that we were back live!  Thanks to those who kept us informed ... great stuff .. fingers crossed we keep going  ..

2 minutes ago, Judith said:

Been out all day (enjoying myself, lovely weather too!), and came back to the news that we were back live!  Thanks to those who kept us informed ... great stuff .. fingers crossed we keep going  ..

Great to here from you Judith.

Glad you've been having a bit of 'me' time 🙂

Thanks Dave, yes, it's good to get away from everything for one day. I went with a friend to NarboVia, a newish museum, in Narbonne, evidently, all about Roman Narbonne.  She drives, which is so relaxing for me, we always find a good place to have a good lunch, and do something interesting.  She's been to the museum several times before, but says she sees something new everytime.  €9 entry, but as it happened, as I got my card out to pay, my carte mobilité incusion could be seen (NormanH will certainly know what one of those is), and when he had checked it was stil valid, said, it's free for you!!  Such a pleasant surprise!  Well worth a visit if anyone is in the area!  What with travelling on the télépherique in Toulouse for the first time on Saturday, as well, I've been more of a tourist these last few days than I've been for some time.  So nice!

Edited by Judith

32 minutes ago, Judith said:

Thanks Dave, yes, it's good to get away from everything for one day. I went with a friend to NarboVia, a newish museum, in Narbonne, evidently, all about Roman Narbonne.  She drives, which is so relaxing for me, we always find a good place to have a good lunch, and do something interesting.  She's been to the museum several times before, but says she sees something new everytime.  €9 entry, but as it happened, as I got my card out to pay, my carte mobilité incusion could be seen (NormanH will certainly know what one of those is), and when he had checked it was stil valid, said, it's free for you!!  Such a pleasant surprise!  Well worth a visit if anyone is in the area!  What with travelling on the télépherique in Toulouse for the first time on Saturday, as well, I've been more of a tourist these last few days than I've been for some time.  So nice!

Judith, I saw a documentaire recently about that museum and it's supposed to be the last word, in museums that is.

NOT the LAST word from any of us here on the forum, is it?

DL even if you are not the miracle worker, you deserve tons of credit for keeping us informed and motivated.

So come ON, eveybody, put your shoulder to the wheel or mettre la main à la pâte or simply just come and post in DROVES!

The forum rules, OK?

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, menthe said:

Judith, I saw a documentaire recently about that museum and it's supposed to be the last word, in museums that is.

NOT the LAST word from any of us here on the forum, is it?

DL even if you are not the miracle worker, you deserve tons of credit for keeping us informed and motivated.

So come ON, eveybody, put your shoulder to the wheel or mettre la main à la pâte or simply just come and post in DROVES!

The forum rules, OK?

It was good, but sadly, I could find ways of improving it .. more seats, and a café, for example!  A tiring place to walk around. Totaly agree, come on folks, POST!!  Keep this forum alive!!

Edited by Judith

24 minutes ago, dept71 said:

Well it may be just short lived.

dept71, you could be spot on.  Still, we can at least let it go out with a bang and not fizzle out like a damp squib?

Well, fingers crossed and long may we last. The return is down to the technical chaps who are part of the new set up. But it also shows the interest that management have in the Forum for which many thanks.

Now, guys and gals, just keep posting, even overposting, squabble, offer help, even albf ( we can always ‘modify’ his posts!), plus your own take on France, property and the rest.