Is Camilla Up The Duff?

Is Camilla up the duff.... how crude you could be talking about your future Queen here.     Think you should use a more appropriate and fitting term to royalty ... How about " IN FOAL " less crude but more suitable   

Dave,    Olives offended,,,, this forum now thinks she is a plate or a porcelain cat sorcer for a pussy of the night for hire ,,,leave the wine alone down shep

[quote]Is Camilla up the duff.... how crude you could be talking about your future Queen here. Think you should use a more appropriate and fitting term to royalty ... How about " IN FOAL " less crude but...[/quote]

No, she won't be the future queen. If and when Charles becomes king, she will become the Princess Consort - not the queen. And at 57 I'd be mildly surprised if she were 'up the duff' - although not as surprised as she would be, I imagine!

Anyway, queen or princes consort, she'll still be put up against a wall with all the other royal parasites when the revolution comes!

(Wonder if that will get a response!)

Malcolm

She will not be called Queen but Princess Consort when they marry.  

"Tell that to the serfs for now,  that'll keep them quiet"

Can't you just hear the cut glass resonating in the voices of the Cholmely hyphen Farquharsons.

Come April, Chaz and Camma as they will then like to be referred too (being like us) will do their bit to make it legal at Windsor then hurry on to Westminster for the christian bit and to cut a long story short:- we all get used to her/Queen E moves on/Chas becomes King/Camma......... becomes Queen.

Oh, didn't you realise that was the intention all along.  King has a Queen but Queen has a Consort. 

I'd like to say that I don't give a stuff but every time the subject crops up on the TV or radio I end up shouting at the set and getting red-faced and stompy and my life is being shortened as a result.

weedon

"Anyway, queen or princes consort, she'll still be put up against a wall with all the other royal parasites when the revolution comes!"

I'm with you most of the way, but as Camilla has done more than most to destroy the monarchy, perhaps we could let her off with a tar & feathering?

Patrick

"Anyway, queen or princes consort" 

Who says she will not be Queen???

Informed sources in the UK say that Charlie is pulling a fast one, as it will take an Act of Parliament  to PREVENT Camilla becoming Queen, Charlie is obviously banking on the nation not caring a toss by the time lizzie pops her clogs, its nice to know that "public opinion" in the UK is coming round to the wedding ........  or is that the media or are they the same thing.

Charlie wil be waiting with baited breath to see if the SUN,  that US/Australian owned former of popular opinion in the UK gives him permission to wed Camilla.  Personally I could not care less cos after Lizzie goes, the monarchy will be an irrelevance, by then as we all queue up to pay homage at the court of King Rupert of Murdoch.

[quote]Well that old Romanian pensioner had a baby recently didn't she and wasn't even married or had a boyfriend from what I read,so anything is possible. Are jug- ears hereditary?[/quote]

Facial features are entirely dependant on whose genetics are in the mix, as can be seen in certain members of the royalty team squad!

weedon

Miki wrote of Queen Vic: "No, I think she had a Ford Prefect."

Correct. She called it Albert and liked to give it a regular servicing herself, including changing the rings. After Albert went west (no staying power the German-built Fords) she got herself a Toyota Highlander (brown, of course) which she like to do a bit of off-road rough riding with in the glens.

I see another potential problem in much the same way that Aristotle Onassis faced when he couldn't make up his mind between Maria Callas and Jackie Kennedy (as then was).  Trying to make up his mind between the beauty and sexiness of Jackie against the fabulous voice and artistic mind of Maria he first spent the night with the sexy and beautiful Jackie and what a first morning he had when he awoke because he found her so passionate.

The next morning he woke up with Maria and as he gazed upon her not so sexy features,  he shook her violently shouting "SING..FOR GODS SAKE SING"

weedon

[quote]You are such a rude lot! Do you know how many countries envy the British their Monarchy? And do you think so many visitors would go to London and bring in very welcome revenue? And what would we do w...[/quote]

Ah, but the point is they are just that, our monarchy.  If they want to behave like complete cretins they must expect to be spoken about in this manner.  The answer is to behave properly and not to think that out of 58 million people there are not a few who wish to voice condemnation.

weedon

[quote]"Anyway, queen or princes consort, she'll still be put up against a wall with all the other royal parasites when the revolution comes!"I'm with you most of the way, but as Camilla has done more than m...[/quote]

I think Diana did a great deal more harm to the monarchy.

Now that will start something.

I'll disagree. I have a lot of respect for the Queen, but that brood of hers has done little for the monarchy. Diana was just a girl when all that started, not a bright girl, which I am sure that they were aware of. That she wanted a little revenge later..... well a very natural instinct I would say.

And the good thing she did was produce William who is surely more pleasing to look at that anything Charlie and Camelia(as one of my french friends always calls her) would have produced. And William will probably keep public interest in many countries for many years and hence keep the tourists coming.

Well when William is king the UK will get what it deserves, a person who has not got the intelligence to tell his brother not to wear a nazi uniform, an uninformed person who has no idea how most of the real people live in the country he will be head of - nope, republic for me. They are an overpaid, overprivileged lot and adding Diana's lack of intelligence to an already low level pool will just add to their hopeful demise.

Still they are not even British by decent and only changed their surnames to Windsor to hide their real ancestry. I always love the films where they show Victoria speaking perfect English, I gather from reading biographies of ministers etc from her time that her accent was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Almost unintelligible to most people.

As for Diana, why they made Charles marry her is beyond me, they should have known better.