Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

[quote user="Owens88"]Just looking at the company I am in, are the scores drink related ?[/quote]

They must be!  I had coffee before playing yesterday and my score was much better!

I'm rubbish today[:$]

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frippin' eck Tresco, you couldn't let me bask quietly in my success for 5 minutes could you [:P]

I'd have answered the questions more quickly if it wasn't for that dastardly Hortensia one, it must have taken me a good minute just to read it!

Pah.

Blimey!!!!  Sorry Cat and Tresco - didn't mean to do that - I thought I'd taken forever cos I was waiting for the hortensia question to appear but it never did.  Do they change each time?  That's a bit unfair if they do, cos then we're not all answering the same ones.  Mine were about nun's f arts and British Prime Ministers - knew my history O level would come in useful one day!!! ....... I am the champion, I am the champion [geek]

[quote user="Scarlett"] Do they change each time?  That's a bit unfair if they do, cos then we're not all answering the same ones.  [/quote]

Yes, I'm sure they do change. I didn't get any of the questions mentioned yesterday - and my croissant question may have appeared easy (Ms Tresco!) but I was deeply suspicious, convinced it was a trick question planted by Gay to catch out the over-confident, and therefore it added hugely to my time. Yesterday, that is, haven't had time to play today. Yet. [:-))]

I think they change - I didn't have any of the questions mentioned here but I did have one about the French Foreign Legion and which school did Tony Blair go to!  Also, what is french for a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Who the hell is Oberon!?   10/10!!!

I went on under my old sign-in of Coco and got an embarrassing 5/10.  Perhaps I'll see if I can go on as St Amour and see what happens?

Well that was interesting.  I was able to log in with a different name but I did get different questions to earlier, so I couldn't cheat.  This time I got asked which is the most northerly town in the London greenbelt area and which river is Liverpool situated on.

That's made me feel a bit better anyway!

Still didn't knock Oberon off the top though.

I've tried every which way to login to play but it won't let me [:'(]  It just says password invalid even when I don't put one in !!  Any ideas Gay ?  I want to play, I want to. [:(]

[quote user="Opas"]Definately different questions, unless i have gone dislexic since my glasses change .No questions on Croisants or london for me![/quote]

I did not have any questions on croissants or london yesterday.  Is it a different quiz for everyone?

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

[quote user="Opas"]Definately different questions, unless i have gone dislexic since my glasses change .No questions on Croisants or london for me![/quote]

I did not have any questions on croissants or london yesterday.  Is it a different quiz for everyone?

[/quote]

Now, that would have really made a difference to your score if you'd had the questions on croissants and London wouldn't it?

BTW, I had a 6 line paragraph in french to translate which I got right and

"What is the official shortened version of  Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyndrobwllllantysyliogogogoch?"

I got that one wrong[:-))]

Also questions on British prime mininsters & the Tate Modern!

I want more questions on Disney Princesses please!! I got 10 out of 10 in just over a minute on this quiz[:P]

http://my.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/ForChildren/Disney-Princesses-Who-Am-I-223871.html

Hey Twinks, just went into your disney quiz and someone is already using my name.  We have an imposter.

Also that is the real me on Gays quiz.  Right near the bottom.  Yep you know me.  Chuch mud at the walls and see what sticks.[:)]

What gets me is that well over 1000 people have done the Disney Princesses quiz.  I looked at the sample questions and gave up at that point  That's what boys do to you. [Www].

Anyway. I can't take these people with fake names seriously. [;-)] (Tresco is,of course my real and only name. Like 'Prince' or ' Madonna)'.

(Which makes Coco/St Amour top, Scarlett 2nd, and me a plucky third [:D]

I'm hoping to draw Oberon out by this...

Well, Oberon was King of the Fairies and now I think about it, I’m sure I saw a Titania in the Quiz list too.

But of course Oberon is also the second largest of Uranus’ satellites and is… a heavily cratered body (so I’ve read, not admitting to personal knowledge) with large faults across Oberon’s entire southern hemisphere. There’s a scary thought. [:-))]

Are there any clues for us there?? Personally, I hope Oberon is FurryKnickers as I believe Mr Knix has given us peeps at a soaring intellect way beyond the reach of most of us on here. [kiss]