Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

No, they can't be the same questions for everyone.  I've been following the thread and nobody has mentioned a question that I had.

I think this a good thing that way we can't cheat (as if we would[:-))]) as in "Hey, you do the quiz first to-day and then pm me the correct answers".

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Russethouse"]

It may be that the questions are the same level (although that seems a little odd) [/quote]

The questions were definitely France and UK related but... while I emphasise in advance that my questions were mostly really really hard... did anyone else get asked "what is the typical shape of a French croissant" ??? [:P]

[quote user="catalpa"][quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm staying up 'til midnight so I can do the new one before all of you in Britain (hour ahead here[:P]) 'cos' it's only the top 50 players who get points.

[/quote]

If it's the top 50 players per contest... 28 people have played so far and as I don't believe there'll be a rush of CF quiz addicts playing before morning, I reckon you're guaranteed your points, Twinkle. [B]

[/quote]

I KNOW!  I'm so excited - I never win anything!

[quote user="catalpa"] ... did anyone else get asked "what is the typical shape of a French croissant" ??? [:P][/quote]

You're kidding.

I got some Quebecoise French to decipher (an 'expression'), one about Legislative Assemblies in Commonwealth countries, which Scottish hero is represented by a statue in a town I'd never heard of, and you get croissants![:-))]

Edit. Where it says 'BLOCKED EXPRESSION,' it should just say ('an expression') with two brackets, as it does in preview, and I got a very strange 'error' message when I hit 'post' too.

Edit that is oh so wierd.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Just what I was wondering. A very speedy competitor.
[/quote]

You sound suspicious (and just a tad envious[;-)]) Mr Smith.

Do you think he's got a non-transparent pencil case?[Www]