Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

This might be fun to try - its an online quiz with questions that change every day. I have set it up so that it 'should' be a mix of French and UK based questions, but if the level is wrong I can alter it.

You have to register the first time, then should be able to go straight in. One feature of the Quiz is that once you have submitted your answers, you get your score and a brief explanation about each question.

Please let me have some feedback on this - if you like it, too difficult, too easy [:(] etc

This is the link:

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Living-France-Quiz--Just-for-Fun-52151.html

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard about the new TV quiz starting next week?  I think a certain Mr Smith will like it!!  [:D]

From BBC website :-

NEVER MIND THE FULL STOPS
Thursday 11 May - Thursday 13 July 2006 10.30pm-11pm

Join Julian Fellowes every Thursday for Never Mind the Full Stops, a new panel show based around the idiosyncrasies of the English language. Each week, Julian puts celebrity guests through their paces with a series of lively word games. Teams must grapple with grammatical challenges, decipher different dialects, display their text messaging expertise and hold their own in a slanging match.

The guests for the first show are Janet Street-Porter, Ned Sherrin, David Aaronovitch and Carol Thatcher.

When I tried to log in I was rejected because my name is a profanity, according to Archant.

If anyone in Admin has any idea how angry and disgusted I am about that, they are wrong. I am more angry and disgusted than that.

Insulted by a trivia quiz!!!

Dick, would you have felt insulted if I had been the one to post it on the forum?

I ask because I almost was the one who posted it. It's not trivia really, it's general knowledge.

Sorry about the software problem though - was that when you tried to log in here, or into the quiz?

I am insulted by the idiot anti-profanity software. Again.

It is logging on to the trivia that is the problem. But I can live without trivia.

However, I realise that this is a matter of forum administration and we should not be discussing it in public.

Hi Dick. It's not Archant though, as far as I'm aware. It's a great big quiz site.

Some of the quizzes are very American - I think its a USA based site.

Go on Dick. Log in as Mr Smith, or Smiffy [:D]

Twinkle is in the lead! [:-))]

Tresco is right, the Quiz is not hosted by Archant and although its called 'Trivia' its general knowledge to do with France and the UK (at least if it isn't I have wrong somewhere !)

No idea why your log in wasn't accepted - sorry

It really is just a bit of fun, helps the grey cells tick over a little

I do wish you would play Dick, I'd value your opinion (as well as everyone elses of course)

Do you  remember me once saying not long ago that I wasn't the brightest light bulb (but definately the shiniest[;-)]) on the forum?  Well after seeing the results of the quiz I'm starting to have second thoughts!

Come on everyone - prove me wrong[:D]

Shall we do it again tomorrow Smudger?

[quote user="Dick Smith"]9/10, 719 points, position 1.
I got the Northern Ireland question wrong...
[/quote]

Thanks!!  The only ever mention of my home country & you get it wrong.  Don't worry - I probably won't know it either!! [Www]