Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, I seem to be getting worse and worse.  But in my defence, I think the questions today were the toughest I've had - don't know about anyone else?  I see Will only got 6 too, so perhaps there's something in that?

[quote user="jayjay"]

That's me Tresco, but i did get 3 & 4 before that. I think my guessing is getting better! [:)][/quote]

I think you hae somehow assumed power over my guessing capabilities, Jayjay, and I will fight to get them back!. [:)]

Before anyone picks up on it, yes, I played twice today as Coco and St Amour.  You can't cheat because the questions are always different but I just thought that everyone seems to have got such low marks today that perhaps it was more difficult.  Well, Coco's questions were certainly pretty tough and although St Amour is in second place on the leaderboard at the moment that is pure luck - I think I guessed 6 of the answers becase I didn't have a clue about Scottish lochs and Welsh singing competitions and it was just lucky that I guessed right on 5!

Hope tomorrow is a bit easier - I hate it when you just have to "stick a pin in" to give an answer.

Pip, er did i read your mind or you mine or do you know me?

No jayjay, I'm hopeless at reading minds, so it must have been down to you. [:D]  I just closed my eyes and clicked my mouse and got lucky !![:D]

[quote user="Tresco"]I think you hae somehow assumed power over my guessing capabilities, Jayjay, and I will fight to get them back!. [:)][/quote]

Don't worry Tresco, it'll be back to 3 tomorrow![;-)]

Pip, that is spooky![:-))]