Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps it could be a Fancy Dress do.  Everyone can dress up like their avatars.  Twinks in her fairy gear, Tresco as a wabbit, JK as a manic trampolinist, JayJay in her fur coat, Pads as the woolly lamb, Russethouse in her wellies, Dick in his mortar board, Miki on his racing horse (as in Monsieur Godiva), Cassis can come as he is (photo's reveal that he dresses as a sausage, always).  Louweezel can wear her witches gear, SB as a Wooky, CH as a BFW (leave the chainsaw at home !).  The list is endless !  Leo you could come as the Lion of course !!  It might be difficult to find a cossie for mine, so I will have to come along as a human Winston - I already have the padding ! [:-))]

I have it on the best authority that Russethouse is an ace gardener !!  Just look in the gardening section - she knows her stuff !

JK I think she would like to forget the drainpipe/bikini bottom incident [:-))][;-)][:$]

Here you are Cassis, it was something to do with clothes we used to wear I think:

I remember going to Sandbanks with a friend who had all her clothes nicked while we were sun bathing. We ended up hitching home to Charminster, her in the bottoms of a black cire bikini and a waistcoat (mine) and me in the top of the bikini and the trousers. Took about 30 seconds to get a lift and a date for the evening, but after dinner we ended up escaping down the drainpipe of the guys flat (one of whom  told us he was the uncrowned King of Ireland Big Smile [:D]Big Smile [:D], yeah, right! )

Hello all....

Can I join your fancy dress party?...

We were to have a fancy dress party at work, you know the usual do at some indifferent hotel and you get sooo trashed that you are rude to your boss - as I did after only 6 weeks on the payroll! How I still work in that same company 5 years on, I'll never know...[blink]

Evidently there are not enough of us to fill in and cover the hire of our original venue provisionally booked since... last Xmas party!!... so the whole thing has been cancelled and we are to go for an evening meal at some awful pub in town and then everyone to his/her own...

So disappointed I am... as I had my fancy dress outfit etc... I was all dolled up and NOW [:@] nowhere to go!....