Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pip"]

Good grief !  I can't turn my back for a minute (glued petrified to that Bon Voyage drama thingy) and you are all after the only guy with the guts to stay with the thread !  Finders keepers girls [:P]

Tresco, I won't be able to sleep if you extinguish the wabbit.  Dotty we won't lose you on the dancefloor with that hairdo and Twinks will you sing for us ?  Free drinks all night [8-|]

Leo, if you are over 35 and under 100 - je t'aime beacoup mon amie [:$]

[/quote]

Well a girls got to make sure she can get home safely.  And if there's free booze I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

[quote user="Pip"]

Good grief !  I can't turn my back for a minute (glued petrified to that Bon Voyage drama thingy) and you are all after the only guy with the guts to stay with the thread !  Finders keepers girls [:P]

Tresco, I won't be able to sleep if you extinguish the wabbit.  Dotty we won't lose you on the dancefloor with that hairdo and Twinks will you sing for us ?  Free drinks all night [8-|]

Leo, if you are over 35 and under 100 - je t'aime beacoup mon amie [:$

[/quote]

Somebody help me please ----------------------------(sung by Stevie Winwood )

I  cant read french - is it good - hope so.

Leo

[quote user="Pip"]That's all I need to know then Tresc.  I can sleep and have sweet dreams of electrified wabbits.  Dotty I forgive you about him but not about Leo.  Crack of dawn !! [:-))][/quote]

Hi Pip,

Leo

[quote user="jayjay"]

Nah Tresco, I love your electrified bunny. [/quote]

Sorry about that JayJ. I got you mixed up with some other wabbit hater...[:$] He WASN'T electrified though. How many times...[:D] Cassis came up with a new theory about the wabbit the other day...it was the final spur(t)!

Do you get the impression LEO has taken on quite a handful?

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="jayjay"]

Nah Tresco, I love your electrified bunny. [/quote]

Sorry about that JayJ. I got you mixed up with some other wabbit hater...[:$]

Do you get the impression LEO has taken on quite a handful?

[/quote]

No worries Tresco & yes I do, Pip & Dotty?!?!?![;-)]