Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's your dancing coming along Chris! Found some floor space in that barn of yours to rehearse a few steps?.... Welsh a good dancing partner then-when he's not busy with his wooleypig girlfriend?...

Twinks don't like much broomsticks to be dancing with....

oops! Except louweezel OF COURSE!! but then that would be dancing around handbags then...

Mind you with Louweezel, Jayjay, Just Katie, Pip, me and all the girls and our handbags why do we need the blokes ! ....

Missyesbut wrote <<<Mind you with Louweezel, Jayjay, Just Katie, Pip, me and all the girls and our handbags why do we need the blokes ! .... >>>

Because we are the superior beings Missy and nothing goes right without us! Yep practicising the dancing...albeit to a ghetto blaster, can't you lot sort me out with a new amp?

[quote user="missyesbut"] but then that would be dancing around handbags then... Mind you with Louweezel, Jayjay, Just Katie, Pip, me and all the girls and our handbags why do we need the blokes ! ....[/quote]

There's only been 2 blokes anyway Missy, they could be honorary girls! (Leo has to be there for Pip!)[;-)]

[quote user="Chris Head"] Because we are the superior beings Missy and nothing goes right without us! [/quote]

Bloody cheek!!![:P]

Well, it seems I'm late for everything !   There was I thinking everyone would still be here organising the Xmas Do and you've all gone home [:(]

Twinks the song you want to dance to with Leo is one of my favourites !!  I'm afraid you will just have to try and butt in (no chance) half way through !!

Where is he by the way ?  Are you hiding Leo ???????????? [kiss]