Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>And what about dessert?<<<

Dessert ! umm..... chocolate truffles! and more chocolate truffles and even more chocolate truffles !! When these are all finished then a whole BIG tub of Xmas pudding ice-cream with loads of rum in it and lashes of Chantilly cream!

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>> put me down for a half bottle of Bollinger<<< Leo! is that all you can mange 1/2 bottle?!

You need training my boy! on the other hand (which will be holding a BIG bottle of champagne) there 'll be more for me and Chris !![/quote]

When could this training start,

I am available every Tuesday and on a Sunday,after 11 o'clock Mass.

Leo

Leo 

>>>When could this training start, I am available every Tuesday and on a Sunday,after 11 o'clock Mass.<<<

Training in my case started on my 18th b'day and I am still practising all these years on. When will I graduate I don't know?... Latest as possible would be nice 'coz the practicing ain't 1/2 bad at all !

There are special classes every day of the week and especially on Sundays though communion wine is not on the curriculum I am afraid...

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>>When could this training start, I am available every Tuesday and on a Sunday,after 11 o'clock Mass.<<< Training in my case started on my 18th b'day and I am still practising all these years on. When will I graduate I don't know?... Latest as possible would be nice 'coz the practicing ain't 1/2 bad at all ! There are special classes every day of the week and especially on Sundays though communion wine is not on the curriculum I am afraid...[/quote]

It was,(when no one was looking) when I was an innocent alterboy.

There you are,my long memory is enormous

Leo

>>>communion wine is not on the curriculum I am afraid... ...... It was,(when no one was looking) when I was an innocent alterboy. There you are,my long memory is enormous<<<

Ah!... yes... well ... we chose to take it off the curriculum because priests and altar boys abused of the special privilege....

Chris is bound to bring his girlfriend along (ssshhh don't tell Sarah!) She's real nice, real good looker! Chris did post a photo of her on another thread not long ago....

and Pip will bring her dog avatar, Louweezel is bound to bring that little cat of hers on her avatar.... Dick will probably bring his chimp along to do their party trick. They are both very good at Kari-Oke with 'He!He! we're the monkeys!!'

so I can't see why not...

What will you bring along then? Mine is a bottle of DomPerignon I got not long ago... Doing very well so far...

[quote user="missyesbut"]Chris is bound to bring his girlfriend along (ssshhh don't tell Sarah!) She's real nice, real good looker! Chris did post a photo of her on another thread not long ago.... and Pip will bring her dog avatar, Louweezel is bound to bring that little cat of hers on her avatar.... Dick will probably bring his chimp along to do their party trick. They are both very good at Kari-Oke with 'He!He! we're the monkeys!!' so I can't see why not... What will you bring along then? Mine is a bottle of DomPerignon I got not long ago... Doing very well so far...[/quote]

Hi misseyesbut, that was beautifuly written .

ten out of ten.

Leo

>>>If i told you i'd have to kill you.<<<

That bad heh!

Let me attend the Xmas party first. Only because I want to eat these chocolate profiterolles with no fork, spoon, hands or fingers!... and see Leo's pet...

Then tell me more and be done with it and that's me off your Xmas card list ....

Forgive me for joining this 'party' so late in the day, but I couldn't face wading through 327 pages of posts on the subject.

It all seems like a good idea (presumably the idea was for an internet party sometime just before Christmas?), but has any conclusion been reached?  Like which day?  What time's kickoff?

If someone can make a decision on that, then I can ignore this thread until the appointed time and mayhem can then ensue ................!!!!!!  Confused [8-)]Smile [:)]

[quote user="Ian Horn"]

Forgive me for joining this 'party' so late in the day, but I couldn't face wading through 327 pages of posts on the subject.

It all seems like a good idea (presumably the idea was for an internet party sometime just before Christmas?), but has any conclusion been reached?  Like which day?  What time's kickoff?

If someone can make a decision on that, then I can ignore this thread until the appointed time and mayhem can then ensue ................!!!!!!  Confused [8-)]Smile [:)]

[/quote]

Hi Ian, you are most welcome to join in the "fun" thread on Living France ,keep looking in.

Leo