Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

[quote user="Lori"]

Have been traveling, so have just caught this.

So, when is the party??

Was the date posted yet here?  Did I miss it?

[/quote]

Hi Lori, we are only at the Dress Rehearsal stage at the moment

Leo

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="PKK addict"]

[quote user="LADY PARTRIDGE"]Does my bust look big in this?
[/quote]

No, but you could smile![;-)]

I thought this was just rehearsal Leo, didn't think we'd got to the dress rehearsal stage yet.

It would only be the First Dress Rehearsal because ,

women like to change their mind.

Leo

[/quote]

>>>It would only be the First Dress Rehearsal because , women like to change their mind.<<<

Wotch it Leo!! you might not make it to the party!!

Us the Ladies NEVER change our minds. We explore several ideas at once and that is lengthy and very exhausting work!! It needs time to get the perfect finished article, I'll have you know!!

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>>It would only be the First Dress Rehearsal because , women like to change their mind.<<< Wotch it Leo!! you might not make it to the party!! Us the Ladies NEVER change our minds. We explore several ideas at once and that is lengthy and very exhausting work!! It needs time to get the perfect finished article, I'll have you know!![/quote]

OUCH!............. I'VE BEEN SKELPED!

Unfortunately for you, 'Lady P' (a blatant pseudonym if ever I heard one) there is a vast difference between being female and being a lady. I'm not sure that a lady would allow herself to be pictured wearing a frock which so amply demonstrates both a lack of support against gravity and enough skin to cover a 2-seater sofa. Mark my words, you will regret that frock if the weather turns chilly (but at least you'll have somewhere to hang your cap).

>>> I don't know! Any idea on what you're gonna wear at the dress rehearsal & party??? <<<

On an other thread Her Ladyship Partridge says she would look good in rubber....

I think us the girls better watch out when the lights go down on the dance floor.....

[quote user="Mark"]Fear not, missyesbut.  Nothing untoward can derive from a sausage wrapped in rubber.  At least that's what I was told in my formative years. [Www][/quote]

I always  * * * * *( pierce) the sausages when I'm cooking,

the rubber would get in the way.

>>>Fear not, missyesbut.  Nothing untoward can derive from a sausage wrapped in rubber.  At least that's what I was told in my formative years. <<<

My mummy told me that I should always be weary of too much wrapping on a present. Sometime what's inside the wrapping comes to nothing much!!

[quote user="PKK addict"]Whoops! I don't know what I've stumbled into, but I think I'd better stumble out again![Www][/quote]

Ok  PKK

1 hour has elapsed so I think it woul be safe to come back in again .

Leo