Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Chris Head"]

<<<Hi Twinkle , will you play at the Xmas Dance>>>

Oh Leo, you don't know Twinks well enough yet! Treat him gently me dear.

[/quote]

Your right Chris,

I don't know anyone on the LF forum,

the only way to get to know them is to keep it up.

Leo

[quote user="missyesbut"]>>> the only way to get to know them is to keep it up.<<< Keep what up?...[/quote]

To keep posting,

but of course I will only post if I have something humorous or witty or interesting to say.

Sometimes it is difficult getting the right balance because some members look on the lighter side and others are of a more serious disposition.

I don’t try to be funny if it is a serious subject and conversely, make any serious comments on the fun postings. (this explanation excepted)

Leo

Hi Louise,

I read your post very......................... ,very........................., very......................... ,very..........................., slowly,

the first bit was , phew, phew, phew,

but then I read the last bit and woke up! 

From far away,

Leo

[quote user="LEO"]

Sometimes it is difficult getting the right balance because some members look on the lighter side and others are of a more serious disposition.

[/quote]

Made all the more difficult because it also depends on who's been smoking/drinking what, whether they're in a manic or depressive phase and which one of their multiple personalities is dominant at the time ... [:-))]

[quote user="Cassis"].... I wouldn't mind being hand-rolled on a virgin's thigh then being popped in her mouth and having my end lit up.
[/quote]

and be careful not to splash all that Bailey's Irish cream that you drank, all over her yet again...... which is your usual party trick! [:-))]

• 1 month later...