Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Pip"]

Pass - It's another three days to halloween [:-))]

As you started this Leo perhaps you could give us all a definite date for this Xmas Do -  I need to shop if we are all exchanging Christmas presents !

[/quote]

It wouldn't be possible to date you all.

Leo

>>>Forgive me I put an extra "e" in your nom de plume.<<<

You are forgiven Leo! and to make things easier next time you won't even have to put an 'e' if you shorten it to Missy... howzat?...

How did the Bolly drinking practice go last night?...

>>> Right folks!

Evidently there is an extra hour to be had tonight so I will catch it in bed with a good book, a large whisky and a hotwater bottle.

Please trumpet over the rooftops when the proper Xmas party will be on! <<<

How rude of me! I woke up in a sweat and rushed to the machine 'coz I didn't wish anyone 'Good night' !! Now that all of you are in bed, on a Sunday morning, with an extra hour, I am wide awake, like a looney, calculating and filling in a VAT return....

I think I'll go and see Jayjay at her Insomnia lounge if she is awake......

[quote user="Lori"]Was the date posted yet here?  Did I miss it?[/quote]

There is no one grown up enough to make that sort of decision, Lori.

I suggest a rolling event from Xmas Eve to Boxing Day. That way, people who have actual real, live, friends and family will be able to join in at some point! Any takers?

>>>Morning Missy, surely filling the VAT return has helped you to drop off again!!<<<

Even you have changed!! Jayjay...

Yeah I did go back to bed and come back from the Land of Nod to find that every one has been transformed! ....

I'll have to lay off this tea brew lark and keep to the eau-de-vie. At least it's sterilised water bound to keep me alive!...