Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="louweezel"]Jayjay, not keen on the flower.[/quote]

Nor am I that much Lou, but BC is not allowed, copyright & all that![:'(] I'll have to ferret around for something else.

[quote user="Chris Head"]Pip/Jayjay....dream on! By the way, when's the next grab a Granny night?[/quote]

I might be too young to say, you cheeky young pup![:P]

[quote user="louweezel"]Nice to have you back witchy! Although the pumpkin head did give me a chuckle everytime i saw it.

Jayjay, not keen on the flower.
[/quote]

Well I aim to please.  But to be honest I don't know if orange suits me, so I've gone back to dependable black.

Hi Leo !  Got a bit of a 'toad' tonight so taking good advice and tucking up with hot milk and whiskey (two thirds of one and a third of the other). 

You're very touchy tonight BFW, have you found a few grey hairs ?????? [:D]

[quote user="louweezel"]    Bit quiet tonight I'm afraid Leo, all the normal folk either have something better to do on a Friday night or are tucked up in beddy byes.
[/quote]

I am glad I am not one of the normal folk. 

(tucked up in beddy byes.) Iam just wakening up!

Leo

[quote user="jayjay"]Go missing for an hour & Leo gets back from the pub & wants tickets to a grab a granny night! Obviously quiet out then Leo?[;-)][/quote]

But I didn,t know Pip was still awake when I asked for the tickets

Leo

[quote user="LEO"]

[quote user="jayjay"]Go missing for an hour & Leo gets back from the pub & wants tickets to a grab a granny night! Obviously quiet out then Leo?[;-)][/quote]

But I didn,t know Pip was still awake when I asked for the tickets

Leo

[/quote]

Oh bless![;-)]