Annual Xmas Dance

LEO

I Knowwwwwww! I can't wait for the real party!

How do you gossip under your breath in the kitchen, about the people sitting on the stairs, who are all focussed on the people outside the back door,  when you are sitting in your own house, and everyone else is sitting in theirs?

I'm sure we'll manage somehow.[;-)] I can't join in with virtual food and stuff though. Sorry.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boohoo!! [:(] All the fun I missed last night for fl****ng studies!.... Books and notes and reports and essays and stuff the course! but I need to do it .... see ... possible payrise at the end of it....!!

Please Girls do let me know when the Xmas party is on that I can stock up on 'victuailles liquides et autres' and get all dolled up.

Actually on a serious note wouldn't it be fun if EVERYONE on the LF forum was asked to be on line AT THE SAME TIME on a given date and make that the LF Xmas party!

We must make sure though that the Mods dress up as Rockers on the night ! That should be fun!!

Thought there was someone missing miss !  Where was JK too ?

Jay Jay I'm sitting here wondering whether the coveting of your fur coat was worth these two black eyes.  You didn't have to wrestle quite so hard ! [:-))]

Hi LEO!

Did you survive the night with the girls?

BTW, I was cooking and ironing so I missed your comments about Dr. HOOK - I thought they were a fabulous band and the lyrics stay with you forever.  Great stories about real people.  I had a crush on the singer when I was a kid - what a voice!

Like chocolate and honey and peanut-butter warmed up[:)] 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

.  I think I'm gonna get a compilation CD for the Xmas party so we can all dance with LEO to our favourite Hook song.  Mine's gonna be "A Little Bit More"[;-)]

[/quote]

I think Pip will have something to say about that!

[quote user="verviale"]What about fireworks at midnight,perhaps we could get opas,s other half in for that.[/quote]

Crikey, how close to us do you live,  I know those industrial ones he got last year lit up the village ........

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/9.gif[/img]