Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dago! 

I - obviously being the total professional that I am will not be touching a drop of the red water!  I'll probably down a few pints of Grimbergen though[:-))]   Too keep Tresco company!

I wish you were coming Dotty!  You'll have to get a babysitter and come and see me round here as I won't be coming your way for a while.

[quote user="Tresco"]

Thanks Dave for the helpful advice.

For those wanting to spot me at the gig, I'll be the one reading the print-out, while drinking copious amounts of Guiness.[6]

I wonder if the people who complained about Chris' old avatar are wishing they'd not bothered...I know I am.[:)]

[/quote]

I never complained or anything else about the old avitar. It seemed to suite the bloke! You may also spot me as the one with the 'twee' glass of red? Pert etra par?

We will keep at him and suggest that it's his alter ego (femail) trying to get out? [:-))]

[quote user="Chris Head"]Careful of this lot Dago![/quote]

I just love the way Chris Head always warns N.E. Other Man away from the women (always in the mans best interests of course)[:P]

Yes J, I'll have a pint for you, No, Dotty and John, I won't rest until Chris changes his Avatar, and Twinks, please don't sing 'Pearls a Singer'....[:D]

[quote user="Chris Head"] Could someone nick Twinks amplifier in between aperos and the main set please? I need it more than she does.  Careful of this lot Dago! [/quote]

Not between the apero and the main set or there will not be a main set!! You Doh!!.... I want Twinks to sing 'Oh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz! ....' and I won't hear it if the amps got nicked....

If you so wanted these amps, you should have offered Twinks your services as a roadie and nick the amps at the end of the soirée. In the attire that you are dressed as I don't think that Twinks bouncers would have let you in... They would have taken you for one of her groupies [:-))]

Mind you they gonna have quite a job with that motley crew going down to cheer the damsel on!.....

[quote user="JayJay"] .....I like Chris's avi, it's so camp, I think it's the pink background that does it![;-)][/quote]

Thank you JayJay!! I haven't seen such nice eyecandy in a long time and one needs such things to warm the long winter evenings in them Welsh valleys..... [:D]

Chris! If you are changing it under duress then put that American eagle one you had on at the place next door... It had such sharp pecker! 

Good luck Twinks! May all of you have a very nice time, it's gonna be lonely here on the forum tomorrow night...... Nos da!.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]My daughter was peeking over my shoulder the other day and she burst into squeals of delight when she saw your avatar Jay![/quote]

So I don't have to change mine then?[:D] I would like BC back though.[:(]

Just thought, who's gonna run their fingers through John's hair??

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Could someone nick Twinks amplifier in between aperos and the main set please? I need it more than she does.

Careful of this lot Dago!

[/quote]

Hi Chris, you still looking for that amp. I think I have the perfect way out for you. It's on a nice windy hill in Northumbria at the back of nowhere.....

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/Jonzjob/ChrisheadWintersgibbet1.jpg[/IMG]

It's called Winters Gibbet and was designed for an old highway man just like you!!! [:-))][6]

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="JayJay"] .....I like Chris's avi, it's so camp, I think it's the pink background that does it![;-)][/quote]

Thank you JayJay!! I haven't seen such nice eyecandy in a long time and one needs such things to warm the long winter evenings in them Welsh valleys..... [:D]

Chris! If you are changing it under duress then put that American eagle one you had on at the place next door... It had such sharp pecker!  [/quote]

So Missy, are we the only 2 that want it left? I think we'll lose out to the others then unless you work your charms on him[:-))]