Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Sorry DT! 

It's at Aurillac-Sur-Vendinelle (31)  you can mappy it to see if it's near you or not.  It's a free concert.

Missyesbut!

I will let you have a promotional CD when they are ready and you can do what you like with it. However I think it would be cheaper if you came to France to see us play.  I'm not sure anyone would pay for 5 return flights plus concert fee for a band  to come and play in lovely Wales.  Fabulous bands like mine are an abundance there!

[/quote]

can any one tell me where this is started early on the pop ans cant be a****** to work out where it is , but i really wanna know[:$] 

Here you are you lazy drunk[;-)]

I'm not sure exactly where you are but if you click on the map you'll have a more precise idea.  I'm betting it's quite far away - shame!  I'd love to see you, maybe another time?

Just deleted the link - I'll pm you with it DT!

The link was . Sorry I had to remove it again it was causing a traffic jam.

It was so long that our next door neighbour fell over it twice!

No GT, sorry that's a high speed DT, I don't think we will be able toget there Friday. :-((

I'm not sure if this will come out the same as when Twinks posted, but if it does it won't be there for long...

I think yours is longer than twinks ?..................

I'll bet you say that to all the boys?

But it is the one I copied and pasted fom the e-mail I had about it! I'm surprised that it only effects the one page? Now you can see why my neighbour fell over it.

We are aiming to get there about 7 or 7.30 time. From there, who knows. Tresco is going to be in Carcassonne through the day so I would think they will be there possibly as late as 5 or so and have a small shandy to while the time away??

Not sure what's happening in between. The songstress and band will have to dine of course..

Sorry Tress, I didn't really mean it 'onest. They call me 'onest John!

We'll be playing a set for the apèro from around 7.30pm - 8.30pm and the concert starts at around 10.30pm.  In between we will dine.  There are plenty of little resaurants and bistros in and around the square near the pub.  You are all welcome to join us but I must warn you - my musiciens have terrible table manners[:-))]