Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twinks is...well what you get is exactly what it says on the tin[:D]

She really can sing. [:)] I have never, ever seen anyone sing such a range, and perform every single song beautifully.

How can one woman sound just like Prince, and just like Janice Joplin? I've seen Prince, and Twinks can sing his songs better than he can.

We had a really good evening. There were some anticipatory nerves re meeting potential axe murderers, but I was instantly reassured by the glossiness of everyones hair. [:)]

[quote user="Chris Head"]Ahhh there you are Tresc! I take it that you were the navigator on the way back, hence arriving 12hrs after everyone else?[/quote]

That's a bit close to home, Chris.[:)]  Anyway, we had to drive a bit further than the others[blink][Www]

No point being jealous...go and see her.[:)]

[quote user="Tresco"]Twinks is...well what you get is exactly what it says on the tin[:D]

She really can sing. [:)] I have never, ever seen anyone sing such a range, and perform every single song beautifully.

How can one woman sound just like Prince, and just like Janice Joplin? I've seen Prince, and Twinks can sing his songs better than he can.

We had a really good evening. There were some anticipatory nerves re meeting potential axe murderers, but I was instantly reassured by the glossiness of everyones hair. [:)][/quote]

Never seen the tin, but it must be good! Twinks sounds very talented. Glad you all had such a brill evening.[:D] Will make it to hear her one day.

Pssst Louise, the hair was glossy!!!!![;-)]

[quote]Never seen the tin, but it must be good! Twinks sounds very talented. Glad you all had such a brill evening.Big Smile [:D] Will make it to hear her one day.

Pssst Louise, the hair was glossy!!!!!Wink [;-)][/quote]

She may feel sorry for us Jay and give us a free demo disc!

[quote user="Dotty Trois"]

I haven't washed my hair since yesterday morning and I can tell you that you are very brave, mines about to get washed as I can't stand it.

How long is your hair Lou?

[/quote]

It's shoulder length. It isn't really gross like when it hasn't been washed because i still wash it, just not with shampoo. Last weekend it was horrid, until i brushed flour through it! [:-))] I also occasionally wash it with nettle tea and essential oils in water. It's getting better, it takes a while for the hair to adjust.

Go on Dotty, try just with water......just once!!!

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]

She may feel sorry for us Jay and give us a free demo disc! [/quote]

You never know![:)]

I've been 'poo free for just over 2 weeks now! [:D]
[/quote]

Still not too sure on this non 'poo' thing, 8 days & mine is not glossy![:(] Just the flour to try!

[quote user="Dotty Trois"]Yes but my hair is dark brown, if I put flour in it it will look as though I've turned gothic.  The French parents at the gate already think I'm strange let alone giveing them amunition.[/quote]

OOOhhh noooo Dotty, you brush it out after 20mins or so, then wash it (with water)! Basically so it absorbs the grease [+o(] Actually it surprised me how it didn't really show up in my hair. (the flour that is!) Those wee flour shaker things are fab for the job though!

Jayjay back me up here.........!

And if they already think your are odd.................. well it'd be a shame to disappoint them!

Oh I don't know.  I love washing my hair with shampoo and then masaging in conditioner and leaving it in for a good few minutes.  The way my hair feels when I rinse out is wonderful, all soft and silky.

I don't think a shower is a shower with out washing hair.  If I just used water I would feel as if I ws missing out on something.

[quote user="Tresco"] [quote user="Missy"] Well?.... where are these photos then?.... [:(] [/quote] Hang on all you guys. I haven't seen the forum flooded with pictures of your good selves. Let's be having them then! [/quote]

The difference is that we ain't done not'ing as worthy as Twinks! She's famous ! we're not....

OOOhhh noooo Dotty, you brush it out after 20mins or so, then wash it (with water)! Basically so it absorbs the grease [+o(] Actually it surprised me how it didn't really show up in my hair. (the flour that is!) Those wee flour shaker things are fab for the job though!
Jayjay back me up here.........!
And if they already think your are odd.................. well it'd be a shame to disappoint them!
[/quote]

Back you up after the last remark, you must be kidding! [;-)]

Ok! Dotty apparently it works. I've yet to try the flour, but I will be. If you saw the pic that Louise has seen of me today, you'd understand why!!! [+o(]