Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

I can't wind down after a concert - thank God you're insomniac (how selfish is that?)

I'd just  like to say that I have pm 'd a few photos to a few of my 'fans' and will do a few more tomorrow.  I asked my photographer (Jonz) to remove the photos from the forum 'cos' I can!!!

Like all divas I am high maintenance and can be 'difficult'.  Naomi Campbell is a kitten compared to me!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so kind[kiss]

It was so funny at the concert 'cos' I kept looking at strangers as potential LF posters.  At one point there was a gentleman with  his partner sitting at the table just in front of the band and I was convinced it was Quillan!  I was giving him these funny looks and the poor things only stayed for a couple of songs and then left.  The wife was nice and was smiling at me but he was a miserable old so & so!

No - it couldn't have been him - he would surely have said something.  I really think it's a great idea to meet up like this.  I'm up for doing it again, it's just a shame that I didn't have a lot of time to talk with everyone as I was working.

I think it's a great way to meet up too. I still think LF should have an event....the LF fun day or summit like that. It could be a rich mixture of folk showing skills and products with demonstrations during the day and folk who know their trade and French life available to talk to the public, and of course a wee bit of entertainment during the evening! With LF's ability to publicise they could most certainly pull in the crowd!

Anyway, I've got my own 'gig' tonight, as barman at the Moules&Frites evening in the local salle polyvente, despite Sarahs loud protestations and questioning of the sanity of the organisers![6]

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Anyway, I've got my own 'gig' tonight, as barman at the Moules&Frites evening in the local salle polyvente, despite Sarahs loud protestations and questioning of the sanity of the organisers!

[/quote]

The lunatics have finally taken over the asylum! [:-))]

I don't think a hall full of farming folk would appreciate being told 'time up' John, but you're welcome to come and try if you want! The general rule is the last one standing switches the lights off!

This is just one of the hapless victims from one of our spring dos, by the time the girls had finished with him he looked like Lily Savage on a bad day! We carried him to the car!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/DSC00688-1.jpg[/IMG]

THE boots are polished, the 501's clean and my peess taking head is very definately on!

Have a good Saturday evening everyone.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

You are so kind[kiss]

It was so funny at the concert 'cos' I kept looking at strangers as potential LF posters.  At one point there was a gentleman with  his partner sitting at the table just in front of the band and I was convinced it was Quillan!  I was giving him these funny looks and the poor things only stayed for a couple of songs and then left.  The wife was nice and was smiling at me but he was a miserable old so & so!

No - it couldn't have been him - he would surely have said something.  I really think it's a great idea to meet up like this.  I'm up for doing it again, it's just a shame that I didn't have a lot of time to talk with everyone as I was working.

[/quote]

How dare you (think Cathrine Tate voice)

Actually there were four of us all chaps (I was the dead drop gorgeous one with the toned muscular rugby playing body looking like sex on legs [:D] ). Not bad but not quite up to Daniel O'Donnell standard, now that’s what I call Irish music (Number: 2766) [kiss] I'm off to work (well somebody has to) Oh a diddly, diddly, diddly doooo............

PS You never did Danny Boy (well not while we were there). Luckily Simon Cowel was working then.......... for him I mean [:P] .

[quote user="Quillan"]

(I was the dead drop gorgeous one with the toned muscular rugby playing body looking like sex on legs [:D] ). [/quote]

Oh YES!!!

I remember now!  Me & Tresco kept looking at you and thinking "Phowoooaar"!  We were swooning everytime you looked in our direction.  I don't know HOW I got through the concert - I was in absolute LUST!!!

DO you remember I pinched your bum on my way to the loo[:-))]

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Quillan"]

(I was the dead drop gorgeous one with the toned muscular rugby playing body looking like sex on legs [:D] ). [/quote]

Oh YES!!!

I remember now!  Me & Tresco kept looking at you and thinking "Phowoooaar"!  We were swooning everytime you looked in our direction.  I don't know HOW I got through the concert - I was in absolute LUST!!!

DO you remember I pinched your bum on my way to the loo[:-))]

[/quote]

Steady on Twinks, remeber that there are folks on here wot are not used to being excited on a Sunday morn! Any more of this trype of excitingment and I will have to ask one of the milk monitors to pull something, sorry, getting toooo exitinmont here. Ohh errr missis which way to a dark room? NURSE THE SCREENZ! Tooooooooooooo late?[8-)]