Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""Couldn't LF get a journalist there? What a great story for them.""

Chris, Argent get a journalist there. When Twinks first put a post about the gig it was 'removed' as advertising. It would be a real turnaround, all be it a good one to get a hack there! Good if they did though!

Come on Argent, hows about it!!!?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]""Couldn't LF get a journalist there? What a great story for them."" Chris, Argent get a journalist there. When Twinks first put a post about the gig it was 'removed' as advertising. It would be a real turnaround, all be it a good one to get a hack there! Good if they did though! Come on Argent, hows about it!!!?[/quote]

I'm a sort of LF journalist:

http://www.livingfrance.com/blogs/marksblog.asp

I'll do it for bevvies. [Www]

The material available to them through this forum alone would be enough to keep me going (if I were a journalist) for several months, I often wonder what freedom office workers who have 'bosses' over them are given. I've never worked in an office but I have an accute taste for reality and the realities that the 'average' expat goes through...on various levels. I'm convinced that nittygritty presented well enough would really hike the sales of the first French mag that took it on board.

Agree with you, Chris and Dick.  I think the mags do sell up the idea of the French Dream and ignore the difficulties that some people get into through unrealistic expectations.

As for you, Mark, that was a blatant bit of blagging - now you want payment in kind for your blog - shame on you!  I thought you did it just for the elucidation of generations of historians to come! [:D]

[quote user="Cassis"]As for you, Mark, that was a blatant bit of blagging - now you want payment in kind for your blog - shame on you!  I thought you did it just for the elucidation of generations of historians to come! [:D]
[/quote]

It was a blog blag for grog.

You can't blame a chap for trying. [:D]

Hi,

Many thanks, sorry for delay in replying. Currently watching rugby England v New Zealand. Latest score England 20 New Zealand 41 with 5 mins left.  Also listening to Football Spurs v Chelsea latest score Spurs 2 Chelsea 1. (Spurs fan)

Another sporting afternoon!!

Have a good gig.

Have you seen the site I mentioned?

Regards

David J

David said : "Also listening to Football Spurs v Chelsea latest score Spurs 2 Chelsea 1. (Spurs fan)"

Steady David, don't upset the Saus. A upset Saus can be dangerous, spurt hot fat over you if you go against his bubble team!! :-) :-0 (wish I 'ad me smiliez)

I support GUMPTE, how did they do. We only get French tele and it ain't bin on for daze.

The Magpies, they are the Melbourne Aussie Rules team. My neice supports them. What the hell have they got to do with this Dick?

MUFC, they are the "Buy A Win" taem aren't they?

Not much into football these daze me, I prefere sport!

Blimey David, if yu must sit and watch TV in the U.K. and drink liquid with alkool in it, can't you drink beer. Something like Abbot or 6X, but not an Aussie beer that some English Britfizz money maker has weed in?

Sorry no offence meant. I drank Fosters in Aus and the U.K. stuff is the stuff te Aussies produced from drinking their own!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]David said : "Also listening to Football Spurs v Chelsea latest score Spurs 2 Chelsea 1. (Spurs fan)"

Steady David, don't upset the Saus. A upset Saus can be dangerous, spurt hot fat over you if you go against his bubble team!! :-) :-0 (wish I 'ad me smiliez)[/quote]

I want it on record that I am not and never have been a Chelsea fan.  In the words of Elvis, "I don't want to go to Chelsea".  I do not really like football though long ago my dad did drag me along to St James' Park on a couple of mind-blowingly cold afternoons to watch Bobby Moncur, Wyn Davies, Iam McFaul, Ben Arentoft and an assortment of other blokes in stripey shirts.  It was horrible.