Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so flattered (and scared!) that you are coming to see me sing!

It's Thursday the 9th and it's my band POP who are playing - sorry Doolin' won't be there.  If they're not playing somewhere  else I could maybe get them to come along and they could play a few numbers.

It's a free concert by the way - you won't need tickets[:)]

[quote user="Dirty Tom"]Thats a bit of a bummer I dont arrive until the friday or i would of gone with you johnzob, and Id of loved to of met twinkle. Dont suppose you could change it twinks to friday night just for me [;-)] [/quote]

I'm playing somewhere else on Friday night.

Blimey Twinks.

I was counting on being able to go 'bla blaberty bla bla' in your ear while your OH was playing.

Also, I lured Mr Tresco with promises of Celtic music, and now I learn it's going to be you blasting out...whatever it is that you blast out.

This is going to take some explaining...[Www]

[quote user="Tresco"]

Blimey Twinks.

I was counting on being able to go 'bla blaberty bla bla' in your ear while your OH was playing.

Also, I lured Mr Tresco with promises of Celtic music, and now I learn it's going to be you blasting out...whatever it is that you blast out.

This is going to take some explaining...[Www]

[/quote]

I will do my best to get the band there if they're free that night to do a few songs so that we can gossip.

I told Katie and she's jealous as hell.  She asked me if I think Quillan will turn up for a peek and a pint and I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he did just so that he could delete our conversations!

<<<Apart from the possibility of getting decked by Mrs Jonzjob for stroking Johns hair, that is.>>>

Ok that's it, I'm not gonna let anyone deck Tresc, can I come along as your bodyguard Tresc? Actually you might end up being mine if the chainsaw groupies find out where I'll be.

I'd fill my pockets with my undies and chuck them at Twinks as she was belting out her best rendidtion of 'Itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini'....I'm getting really jealous now.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

[quote user="Dirty Tom"]Thats a bit of a bummer I dont arrive until the friday or i would of gone with you johnzob, and Id of loved to of met twinkle. Dont suppose you could change it twinks to friday night just for me [;-)] [/quote]

[/quote]

where are you on friday? near carcassonne?

<<>>

My lovely Frances would not know how to deck anyone, except me pert etra? So no need for a bodyguard, just come along for the show!!

Time,,, time is an illusion bought about by people who think there are more imporatint things to do.

Yeh DT, me smartasse. Cornwall and the mountainz, not much choice is there? Really sorry though that you won't be able to make it.

Twinks!!

All these gigs for everyone in France is not much fair [:(] for us your fan club in UK....

Don't they (your agents or whoever) send you and the group on a world tour ?... Couldn't you persuade them to set up a gig in Wales, being the centre of the world [;-)] ! 

There are some lovely little festivals up here.  I could be your contact agent ... (contract negotiable of course [Www] )

Pleeeezzeee.....  Cariad [kiss] !!!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

[/quote]

Twinkle you still havnt said where you are on the friday? Is it near Carcassonne?

Sorry DT! 

It's at Aurillac-Sur-Vendinelle (31)  you can mappy it to see if it's near you or not.  It's a free concert.

Missyesbut!

I will let you have a promotional CD when they are ready and you can do what you like with it. However I think it would be cheaper if you came to France to see us play.  I'm not sure anyone would pay for 5 return flights plus concert fee for a band  to come and play in lovely Wales.  Fabulous bands like mine are an abundance there!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]  Missy!     I will let you have a promotional CD when they are ready and you can do what you like with it.   I'm not sure anyone would pay for 5 return flights plus concert fee for a band  to come and play in lovely Wales.  [/quote]

Well if you were to put several venues together... it'd spread the cost, woodun' it.... I know of at least 3 venues you could do from my place and being you Twinks (only because it's you [kiss] Twinks Cariad) I'd help you with accommodation !..... but then it's not only of me in Wales... there's Russet in Reading, Dick in Carlshalton, and all the others in UK on the forum who love you [:D]  ..... that can't quite make it to France to see you ....

[quote user="TWINKLE"]  Fabulous bands like mine are an abundance there! [/quote]

Are there?... gee me a name.... not heard of many here at the Aber-wrist-twist Arts Centre or at our local summer festival further north of Aber.... 

[quote user="TWINKLE"] However I think it would be cheaper if you came to France to see us play.[/quote]

OK! next in France most probably February-March. What's on where then?...