Russethouse

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to do my daily trivia and got this message:

Error: Wrong Tournament

Sorry, you are currently logged in as powerdesal from tournament

'Gordon's tournament'. This is tournament 'Living France Quiz - Just for Fun!'.The user databases for each

tournament are separate. As such, you need to log into this tournament with a player account created

on 'Living France Quiz - Just for Fun!'

Who is Gordon, has someone stolen my name? Anyone got any ideas?

Regards

Sorry Opas, just knocked you off the top.  A lot easier than yesterday's quiz though (as far as I'm concerned)  A few more French language questions - still a couple of Scottish ones but at least they were about places I'd actually heard of this time! [:D]

Eyes wide open today, not a good idea judging from my score !!   Tresco, thanks, my OH now has a new pet name for me - Pipolata - sounds like a sausage ![:D]

jj, on today's score we are not into mind reading and you wouldn't want to know someone with my dismal score !! [:D]

Well done all those in the first 18 !!

Definitely downhill!

[:(] 

Questions correct: 5 / 10
You took 184 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 316

Has anybody any idea what the question

Clouseau's French Interrogation Session (French)

Ou aire arrhes maille sain dalles?

is all about? [blink]

I haven't but I got lucky with a guess.[:D]

I've noticed a couple of questions have come around again - one was about obscure (to me) American suffragettes. I wish I could remember what the answers were.

I've also had two of those Clouseau questions, both different, and haven't understood either. [8-)]

jj, on today's score we are not into mind reading and you wouldn't want to know someone with my dismal score !!

Pip, you beat me by 2 yesterday & 1 today. I think it's me you won't want to know![:(] I should've had the fight with Tresco over guessing rights, i think!!![;-)]

I can only get the weird French questions right![8-)]

I am trying to understand the scoring (pause for a chorus of sad b******). It seems that the points awarded increases the more people are below you. So coming second out of 20 is less good than coming second out of 50.

I might be wrong, I often am, but I have a freaky second place at the moment .......... so everybody have a go !

I would like to know if there is a score board for the consistant players over a certain period (be it weekly or monthly) not just the daily scored board... Then one can really show off if one is always at the top... [Www]

Highest score so far for me 6/10, though most were guesses.  I don't like this quizz very much its too political orientated and always questions about Scotland and Wales, sorry Twinks and Katie, no offence, but I don't know much about Scotland or Wales or politics, maybe I should stick to online millionaire.