Living France Fun Trivia Quiz - Just for fun

Russethouse

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

Hi AnnM. Which question did you get wrong? I'll feel a lot better if it's one that I got (or more likely guessed) right [:)]

I got 6, by the way.

[/quote]

I guessed the Hall of Mirrors for the Versailles question.  I wish I hadn't done the thing, I feel horribly conspicuous, but I'm a sucker for quizzes/questionnaires etc.

Thank you Tresco for telling me about this... [:)]

But do the questions change? I did not get a question about Lord Shaftesbury, Northern Ireland... or the Versailles Mirrors question. Do you select the questions, Gaye or are they presented randomly from an available list?

I love the quiz!  I'm 5th at the moment[:)]

I'm staying up 'til midnight so I can do the new one before all of you in Britain (hour ahead here[:P]) 'cos' it's only the top 50 players who get points.

I know, I know - SAD!

As far as I know you should all get the same questions, I don't select individual questions but I did choose to select from categories,which were a mixture of France and UK related. I already do one (linked to another site) that is 'mixed bag' but I have found it rather 'transatlantic' I do not have much idea about TV programmes of the USA, basket ball teams etc so I opted to specify.

It may be that the questions are the same level (although that seems a little odd) Perhaps we can try it for a week and see how we go - if there are issues I can email FunTrivia.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I'm staying up 'til midnight so I can do the new one before all of you in Britain (hour ahead here[:P]) 'cos' it's only the top 50 players who get points.

[/quote]

If it's the top 50 players per contest... 28 people have played so far and as I don't believe there'll be a rush of CF quiz addicts playing before morning, I reckon you're guaranteed your points, Twinkle. [B]