Re: M E R C I

Frenchie

Yes, un grand merci to the numerous people who sent me PMs , insisting on my coming back.

I have taken a bit of time to think it over, and here I am ! [:D]

I don't mind debate, on the contrary, it is the best way to make humanity move forward.

But there's a fine line between debate, contradiction, and bullying.

This being said, I feel much better now.

Dear virtual friends, you have my gratitude.

[kiss] 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="woolybanana"]When takin part in forum debate, always keep bottle of vodka close to hand, Frenchie![:-))][/quote]

I never drink alcohol except a glass of wine or beer , socially... [:(] 

I love Breton cider, might consider that !!  LOL

[quote user="Frenchie"]Yes, un grand merci to the numerous people who sent me PMs , insisting on my coming back.

I have taken a bit of time to think it over, and here I am ! [:D] [/quote]

Excellent news; it is never good to lose friends, even virtual ones.

Sue [:)]

Frenchie, Just FYI: my closest friend and my oldest friend (different friends) and I disagree on many things, however giving each other the respect to do this cements our friendship, and it works both ways.....if any of us flounced off everytime we disagreed we would have lost a friendship and been the poorer for it.

[quote user="Russethouse"]Frenchie, Just FYI: my closest friend and my oldest friend (different friends) and I disagree on many things, however giving each other the respect to do this cements our friendship, and it works both ways.....if any of us flounced off everytime we disagreed we would have lost a friendship and been the poorer for it.[/quote]

I have friends I disagree with, but it is a very different thing from persons who take pleasure at having a go at you.

Never mind.. I'm still standing !! [:D]

[quote user="Frenchie"]

[quote user="Russethouse"]Frenchie, Just FYI: my closest friend and my oldest friend (different friends) and I disagree on many things, however giving each other the respect to do this cements our friendship, and it works both ways.....if any of us flounced off everytime we disagreed we would have lost a friendship and been the poorer for it.[/quote]

I have friends I disagree with, but it is a very different thing from persons who take pleasure at having a go at you.

Never mind.. I'm still standing !! [:D]

[/quote]

If you feel people are having a go at you, as opposed to debating a topic, then you should report it to the mods without hesitation or nothing will change.

LOL - this thread has lasted longer than Frenchies absence [:D]

On a more serious note most of the mods have kept a close eye on the DSK thread, but none of us can see any evidence of bullying - of course people have strong views and put them forcefully, that's not bullying , that is debate. Being in the minority in a debate is not the same as being bullied either.

However, as I said earlier if anyone should feel bullied, either on the Forum or via PM they should report it immediately