Re: Vote peanut butter .......

Pads

KitKat are doing a vote of the 4 most popular flavours if you are a member of face book ...Which im not.

So all you face book people will you go on and vote peanut butter flavour as i use to love it before they stopped selling it .... I cant get any any more

The winner gets to come back on the shelf

http://www.kitkat.co.uk/ChunkyChampion/Mobile/  

Double choc

Peanut Butter

Orange

White Choc

Its wierd cos I use to hate kitkats until they brought out the peanut Butter one's and I couldnt eat enough of them....

How funny to see this thread as I was only yesterday trying to find out what had happened to the peanut butter variety. I can't stand the original Kit Kat either and was thrilled when the peanut butter version came out.

Have you tried the Reese's peanut butter range? There's a bar, peanut butter and chocolate cups, smartie type peanut butter pieces with a crisp candy shell etc. All of them delicious if you like that sort of thing (disgustingly fattening and probably full to bursting with trans fats and other devilish ingredients) but, once in a while, absolutely gorgeous.

Yes I have tried the reese range , not so easy to get here in Cornwall but hubby woeks in America some times and brings them home .

Peanut Butter kitkats will be back on the shelves at the beginning of Feb for a short time while the comp is on the winner will them stay. So I hope you have voted? .

They are back on the shelves ....... Fast asleep after working all night ....I was woken by my back door opening and the dog running down the stairs..... I staggered to the top of the stairs to see my best friend sneaking 5 of them on to my kitchen side board... bugger she said didnt want to wake you I just wanted you to find them when you woke for your coffee .... So we sat and had one and a natter ....SLEEP ????? who needs it when there ae peanut butter kitkats on offer ......

HAVE YOU VOTED?

• 2 months later...

[quote user="NormanH"]I'm not sure that they have peanut butter Kit Kats in the Montagne Noire ...
[6]
[/quote]

Dont you fret none ...... I have 2 boxes to bring with me and a good friend who will post more when supplies run low ..... ;))

You can buy them on line now ... !! not that im on line yet down there ....