• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Will !!

But Tina is heavily in to it at the moment still but this morning

whilst cleaning (jeepers, she puts the music on pretty loud in the

mornings when the guests have all gone out, says it helps her to work

better !) she was playing the Stones Forty Licks................Start me up...............For any Stones fans, surely the ultimate CD's to have in the car eh !!

Listening to songs I'll be singing next Saturday for a British couples 40th birthday party. Right now its Autumn Leaves by a group called  Coldcut.  I used to hate that number but this version is excellent - very 'Massive Attack'.

A cacophony.  Husband downstairs listening to the Killers full blast, one teenager next door to Linkin Park and the other to... Kate Bush (there is a new version of Hounds of Love done by someone new, but strangely, he prefers good old Kate!).  I quite like all types of music - BUT NOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

Listening to the swifts flying in and out of my barn on their evening flight feed.

OH, in the other room, snoring loudly in his chair, telly on with 'American choppers at Orange County Coppers'

French radio (France Inter) on broadband. L'instant bleu program, about cinema (politic, economic etc... of the industry) and to sort of give the invited ones a rest, a little musical interlude with Massive Attack : Live with me.

Let's savour this... Soon off to bed with 'Onde de Choc' and Laurent Lavige on France Inter on my little bedside radio. It's an hour long medley of good music. Tonight it will go from the Beatles to Thomas Fersen to Mud Flow to Noir Désir .... and many more ....

France Inter is 24/7 with me, well almost ... except for the 'Today' program on BBC Radio 4 in the morning and the shipping forecast later in the evening!...

[quote user="Dago"]I was just flicking through the 'Here's Lonnie' thread and thought we could have another called What/Who are you listening to today? For a start I am listening to Free.[:)]
[/quote]

Great choice [;-)]  some dross coming out of the million watt car stereo of the lad round the corner [:@] now don't get me wrong I love music, loud music ... I play in rock bands after all............ but the operative word is music[;-)]

Robbie Williams' Intensive Care - going to see him in 11 days time in Paris [:-))]  [:D]  [:P] 

Not everyone's choice, which is why my husband said to take his daughter instead of having a nice weekend away in Paris!