What/Who are you listening to today?

Dave

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Carved today to Chris Rea, the stuff he did after he became ill, boy was he in touch with his art then, also some of the earlier Fleetwood Mac stuff, very bluesy and Pink Floyd too. A stunning day!

Chris

[/quote]

Hello Chris,

Haven't seen you around for a while! 

Did you know that Bassman used to play in a band with Chris Reas brother? Glad you had a nice day - are you carving something fabulous again?

I've been listening to Twinkle singing and very good she is too. 

Earlier today whilst sitting on the tractor cutting grass, I was listening to my MP3, varied stuff including, Goldfrapp, Buddy Holly, James Blunt, Travelling Wilburys, Protocol, Aha and many more.

Earlier today whilst sitting on the tractor cutting grass, I was

listening to my MP3, varied stuff including, Goldfrapp, Buddy Holly,

James Blunt, Travelling Wilburys, Protocol, Aha and many more.

Blimey Dotty, what you got 30 acres or summat, that's few hours worth there [:D]

[quote user="Miki"]

Earlier today whilst sitting on the tractor cutting grass, I was listening to my MP3, varied stuff including, Goldfrapp, Buddy Holly, James Blunt, Travelling Wilburys, Protocol, Aha and many more.

Blimey Dotty, what you got 30 acres or summat, that's few hours worth there [:D]

[/quote]

No not 30, but enough to get through 2 hours worth of music.  Usually cut it in 2-3 goes then start all over again, beats housework though.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]I am putting calomine lotion on Dottys back and we are drinking vodka & palma violet syrup in my daughters pop-up princess castle and I'm singing Mercedes Benz to her![/quote]

Twinks can you be a bit smoother, I know you have a thing for wood, but you are not sanding my back just rubbing in cream.

Sorry Katie, what did you say?

Some idiot rambling on about 'limiting beliefs', 'fundamental beliefs'

and  'neural linguistic programming'...a complete load of bodducks.

Would prefer to be listening to the sound of a mower and wine hitting

the bottom of my wine glass...

Kathie

[quote user="hastobe"]Some idiot rambling on about 'limiting beliefs', 'fundamental beliefs' and  'neural linguistic programming'...a complete load of bodducks. [/quote]

Don't you mean "gorrocks"?  A la Dick?  [Www]

[quote user="hastobe"]Would prefer to be listening to the sound of a mower and wine hitting the bottom of my wine glass...
[/quote]

No no no, you don't want a mower in the bottom of your wine glass.   Although I suppose it's safe enough if you sieve it out.  Along with the fruit flies, y'know?