If money were no object, what would you really like for Christmas...

Bugsy

I'm happy to start...............................

MV Augusta F4 Tamburini (it's a motorcycle, of course and a cool £40,000) ouch.

Dodge Viper in Blue with White Stripe.

Oh, and Underwear & Socks.......................................[:D][:D]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If money were no object, I would have an island somewhere around Tahiti, I would of course have the means to get there and back on a whim, it would be suitably equipped to resemble my version of paradise and I would share it with my friends... Same in Provence...

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/love/643.gif[/img]

I would also be able to travel to Japan, Russia and China for myself rather than through the televison screen...

My very own hillside (south-facing) with stunning views in Haute Loire, probably north of le Puy-en-Velay. On that hillside, which will have lots of decidous woods with plenty of beech because they are stunning in autumn and probably a couple of sources, is a house (with panoramic views) in the middle of 30 hectares so my cats can go out all year without encountering hunters. All the bills relating to the house and cars and me and TOH will be pre-paid for the next 50 years.

That's all. [:P]

Nice thought but highly unlikely. Smallpox was eradicated and yet they still keep samples in Porton Down and it would probably be the same with maleria. The government say that it's in case of a further outbreak but you have to wonder why it's being kept in a Chemical Weapons Establishment.

Rant over,

Now think of something that is really selfish........................[:D][:D]

[quote user="Benjamin"][quote user="cooperlola"]

A Saleen S7

[/quote]

...very nice......shame it's American and not Italian though.

[/quote]Hmm.  I have a friend with a Monial.  Fab chassis, great engine, but oh.. the electrics!  You would never employ an Italian electrician again if the guys at Maranelo were anything to go by.

Besides, with exchange rates being what they are, $500,000 doesn't seem quite so steep at the moment!

If money was really, really, no object.   Well, I'd have everyone "in my pocket", so that would mean I could take the power away from the arms industry, the chemical giants, the oil industry, ahhh, the list is endless, I would become a megalomaniac building a world where only the projects that I considered worthwhile would benefit and I would have one hell of a big headache making all those moral decisions, but I'd give it a go.[:D]

Chris

I would like a large farm house with 1000 acres in the south of france, I would be self suffient, there would be a large woodland a large lake lots of pasture land and all very well fenced off. so that I could travel the world and rescue any sad animal I find and bring it home to run free for the rest of its life. (I would take all of christines dogs ) There would be a  live in vet to look after them all. and big sofas for all the old chaps out in the sun shine. I would spend a lot of time just walking over my land playing with each animal as I passed them. They would have everything i could think of to make them happy. But the happiest person would be me. [:D]