French Women are Easy

It's true and I've got the bruises to prove it.. We spent the day at the beach ( not normal for us in August). and at least 15+ women hit on me, some very sexy, given I'm mid 30's, is this normal behaviour,please say no. My wife kicking me is getting rather painful. (maybe i need to go to the beach on my own!!!!!)((( Very large Divorse Settlement Springs to Mind)))))) lol . I never knew French women where so open minded. O' to be young free and single.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Richard, Im sorry to say your dreaming, please pinch yourself, look we know its nice to convince ourselfs that all the French women are after us, but were not falling for it, Ide see if ya can get some therapy first thing in the morning, but before ya go, WHAT WAS THE BEACH YOU WERE ON, cos with you out the way ill stand a better chance, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, condor

I'm tempted to say that if that's the case, they only do it in an effort to keep up with their wandering eye (and limbs) husbands!  

Was it obvious that you were an Englishman?  For I've long held that some French women have a certain penchant for a particular type of British male.  I've got quite a good looking specimen at home with 15 years on you but he's frequently flirted with by French women of all ages.    I'm not suggesting for one moment that you were sitting on the beach sending out "signals" (or perhaps you were...) but I think French women are especially receptive to even the most covert glance of approval.  They're constantly on the look out for them as reassurance that all that time, money and energy spent on beautifying themselves wasn't in vain.  Many of my French women friends, most of whom look terrific, complain constantly that their husbands don't notice them anymore.  So they take to eyeing up strangers on beaches instead...

M

[quote]Or they were wandering past because they couldn't believe their eyes the first time........[/quote]

Maybe they're anthropologists - or marine biologists?

Anyway, I expect you're awake again now.....

Are you sure they were admiring you? I had a problem about 20 years years back at Cap d'Agde. I decided to improve my chances of admiring glances by shoving a pair of rolled up socks down my trunks. I certainly got lots and lots of looks, but they weren't exactly admiring, then when  I got back to the camp site and was told I should have put them down the front. 

(Yes, I know that joke was first told by Noah as he built the the Ark, I just hope it hasn't been used on here).

[quote]I'm tempted to say that if that's the case, they only do it in an effort to keep up with their wandering eye (and limbs) husbands! Was it obvious that you were an Englishman? For I've long held t...[/quote]

I am French and I did fall for an Englishman so there is the proof of the pudding.as you might say!...

But some 25+years on I want a newer model!! From the svelt specimen I fell for I now have a seriously tired, paunched one, it seems to be applying for the job in proving the theory on gravity!

The funny thing is : I was in a restaurant in Paris with friends about 6 months ago. We were a very merry gathering of 8 ladies celebrating a birthday with Franglais as our common language (as we are of both nations) and this posse of French men came onto us! ....

We (the ladies) all winked at each other and thought :  'Interesting! Let's make them spend money on us!'  and they bought champagne for the birthday girl. Took us to a night club in Montparnasse and we danced the night away and had breakfast at 'Le pied de Cochon!' and we all said our good byes and PROMISE!! Hand on our hearts, hope to die! ... we ALL behaved ourselves

Dam! where is that phone number?....

I don't know about being easy (being a faithful husband and all), but the first thing I noticed on arriving here was that if I perhaps took a sneaky glance at a woman passing by - unlike in the UK where they are probably looking at their feet - here they are often already blatantly eyeing me up!

Very strange, and I'm not at all sure I like it (he said)

But the question is, are they really easy or only up for the kind of full on flirting that would make a sailor blush? I'm guessing it's all to tease and affirm, nothing more.

[quote]I don't know about being easy (being a faithful husband and all), but the first thing I noticed on arriving here was that if I perhaps took a sneaky glance at a woman passing by - unlike in the UK whe...[/quote]

>>......are they really easy or only up for the kind of full on flirting that would make a sailor blush..........<<

No, we are not easy! We give men a good run for their 'money' (be warned : the word is used in a figurative way)!... We are not eyeing you up! that is a male indelible perception!... and if we did, so what? Men eye women every minute of the day. What's the song? "...watch the man watch the girl watch the man go by...." Come on don't be shy All these : 'Cute bums, etc... (Sorry self-censored comments heard through life! from men about women!!) We have the same 'Cute butt etc...' for you guys!

WE are just being friendly. A smile and a happy face cost nothing and pleases the person looking at it even if just a glance!

Heck! the world is miserable enough as it is, so what is wrong with a woman passing you in the street giving you a smile? or saying a friendly 'Hello!'....

I have put it down, after all these years in UK, that British men are still very much in the Victorian age as far as women are concerned. Some UK men are such prudes and consider all women (especially their wives!!)  as their Mothers and would not dream of them behaving so in public!...  It used to annoy my husband intensely when we were first married that I would smile and say Hello!.. to the postman, the milkman etc... coming to the house...

I can see you men reading this, with the biggest smirks possible on your faces because you can't seperate in your heads this 'what the butler saw attitude' from what is just a friendly gesture

"WE are just being friendly. A smile and a happy face cost nothing and pleases the person looking at it even if just a glance!"

You're all heart!

OK, so you (French women) aren't eyeing us up, you're just being friendly. I on the other hand am being 'Victorian' and can't separate my 'what the butler saw' attitude from what was just a friendly gesture.

Hmmm, nope, I think you are wrong - but I don't mind, you just carry on eyeing us up being friendly, because we don't mind the attention really

[quote]It's true and I've got the bruises to prove it.. We spent the day at the beach ( not normal for us in August). and at least 15+ women hit on me, some very sexy, given I'm mid 30's, is this normal beha...[/quote]

It was probably the bright red sunburn, paunch, handkerchief on the head and socks with sandals they were having a giggle over.

[quote]Missy, those lotharios took you to 'The Pig's Trotter' in Montpar and that made your day ! Gosh, French women really have become cheap ! Now, tell us, what really happened that night (for them to...[/quote]

Hello Vraititi!

You are back! Nice hols?!

To be honnest 'Le Pied de Cochon' was not my choice by my British friends, had heard about it and never had eaten one and being slightly tipsy they fell for a 'challenge' and that is where the night ended.... and as to what happened that night : nothing more serious than having a damned good time! dancing the night away and forgetting all our worries during a girlie-weekend!

Bah, j' déconnais, Le Pied c'est bonnard et Montpar ça a pas pris une ride, quand j' déambule par la-bas j'vais souvent écluser un gorgeon chez mon vieux compagnon de déroute Djamel qui tient un bistroquet dans le coin, alors quel dancing tu conseillerais à une vieille carcasse de bouc comme moi ?

[quote]Bah, j' déconnais, Le Pied c'est bonnard et Montpar ça a pas pris une ride, quand j' déambule par la-bas j'vais souvent écluser un gorgeon chez mon vieux compagnon de déroute Djamel qui tient un bistr...[/quote]

Is this how you get around the auto censor???!

Too right MWJ, bleudy unlucky, and just for our 35th birthday, and just when Ginola was visiting (rarely visits le Parc these days, hopes he stays home from now on), bah, we'll still be kicking ass 'grave' this year, Top 3  I say, probably 2nd. On another note, did you watch that freak Marseille-La Corogne game last week on French TV (3 players sent off, 14 cards, 1-1 at H/T, 5-1 at the end, etc.), what a cracker !

Debra, those words fell off the back of a van but it's all legit Guv', promise !

On another note, did you watch that freak Marseille-La Corogne game last week on French TV (3 players sent off, 14 cards, 1-1 at H/T, 5-1 at the end, etc.), what a cracker !

My interest in football is, I'm afraid, normally restricted to noting PSG results as so many friends and colleagues follow the team it's useful to keep abreast of how they're playing.  But the Marseille match sounded like good entertainment.  Miki is far too polite to mention this but I'm sure he remembers how I once joined a thread discussing an autobiography of Zola assuming, quite understandably as I knew of no other, that we were talking about the writer, Emile...  M

[quote]On another note, did you watch that freak Marseille-La Corogne game last week on French TV (3 players sent off, 14 cards, 1-1 at H/T, 5-1 at the end, etc.), what a cracker ! My interest in football ...[/quote]

Yes but an easy mistake to make M

Vrai,

What is happening with Rennes, the goalkeeper is getting severe back ache, it is him or the defence that is leaking too many goals, mind you, we nicked the best GK, Petr Cech

At the hairdressers this morning, the chap there, reckons it is the defence ????? And Marseille play Rennes soon !!

Chelsea when I was born................

What's happening with Stade Rennais ? J'en sais foutre rien mon bon ami ! I listen to practically all the football programmes on Europe1 and RMC with Saccomano (the monday evening ones are excellent) and they don't seem to know either (although, admittedly, they're not that bothered about Rennes !) ! they have kept practically the same team as last year, etc. so it's a bit of a mystery; there seems to be a bit of a problem with Frei though, maybe he should stop shooting from the lip to all and sundry (have you ever come across a MORE miserable player before ? -I'd be interested to know who then !!!) and start shooting proper, no wonder nobody wanted him this year in spite of his top goal scoring ability ! He seems to be a right liability this Frei, but I'm afraid I'm not really into Breton football, maybe Guinguamp though, they deserve special praise. Nantes ? well, too plagued by feuds recently to be interesting, the fabled 'jeu Ã  la nantaise' is but a long memory now. Went to the old Saupin stadium many times, good atmosphere back then (70's) though, never been to La Beaujoire. Never been to Rennes either. Rennes need to wake up before their first ever Euro game next week, could be their last one in a long time. Is Pinault still bankrolling them ? and if they go through, maybe you should ask your coiffeur for a free perm or something, bet they'll be in a mood to celebrate what is going to be a very rare moment of joy this year...