Current Forums!

Jc

hi

you can buy a sheep for a few euros to keep the grass down, a goat a few euros more to keep the hedge neat and tidy, take the ring out of a pigs nose and he will dig your field up wonderfull..

where am  i going you do not need a brain to be a gardener.........now to fit a fosse.!!!!!!

dave

Dave and Olive, if you are not registered then get registered. You advertise on your web site and so it would be easy enough for someone to contact the local authorities before considering using your services.

Have you any idea how annoying and irritating this brazen attitude of yours is. Small businesses don't need competition from people working au noir, they struggle enough as it is.

And if you are registered put it on your web site at least as I for one am sick of your little baiting game.

You are right Tandem Pilot they haven't and it is all very strange, maybe the phone number will go with the siret number?

And maybe I could just find out anyway, it really would not be too difficult for me to do such a thing, only I am not like that and wouldn't.

Finding almost anyone in France is quite simple really - just log on to Infobel, put in the name (and, rather cleverly, if it is not too common you do not even need a postal address) press the search button - and hey presto! it's all there - name, address, post code and phone number of the person that you seek - they even give you a map to help you find them if you want one.   Best advantage of this free service is that it has a reverse search facility - you simply put in the phone number and it can tell you who that belongs to, as well!  

I've just tried this infobel and its quite good in only that people who are not ex-directory are the only ones that can be found unless you have their number anyway. We always knew my husband's surname was Norman and now I have found pages of them,all french christian names too and two people with my maiden name,needless to say who are english. I tried our neighbour here with just the name and postcode and it wasn't recognised and they are ex-directory with F.Telecom.

Don't know which threads you are referring to but I beg to disagree.  Having posted here on a subject that's been troubling me for the last ten days I now feel totally liberated, almost a new woman thanks to our members.  I would urge you to take the same approach I've been taking to this Forum for the last four years.  Look for topics that interest you and home in on them.  If they're not up your street, just ignore them.

That said, I rather miss the good old (sometimes incredibly rude) slanging matches we used to have around here.  And, dare I say it, i'm here in france...

M

[quote]Don't know which threads you are referring to but I beg to disagree. Having posted here on a subject that's been troubling me for the last ten days I now feel totally liberated, almost a new woman th...[/quote]

Ready when you are M

Aren't the forums getting childish at the moment?Did/Didn't type arguments-if you want to have that sort of discussion,please E-mail each other-leave us out of it. (Jc)

Who is this 'us' you speak for, Bossy Boots?

(oh, is that very childish?)

I know Myriam is an unusual name for a girl that is half Indian and half Irish! Her Dad wanted to call her Sukhchop, her Mom wanted to call her Tangerine! they even thought about a combination of both, but Tangychop would have meant a lot of teasing at school for her in rural County Meath. A lovely Nun (Sister Rose) suggested Myriam as it was not too Irish and not too Indian, and they all agreed!