Matching undies

Ruth

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

clair & ruth

can't agree with you both more re the irritating ms frith powell.  i seem to keep hearing her voice on the radio or coming across one of her banal articles on french life as experienced in the frith powell household.  it irritates me just LOOKING at her photo in the paper

as for being run over by a bus, i have to admit that if that unfortunate occurrence were to happen to me, the LAST thing i'd be worried about would be the state of my knickers

[quote user="Ruth"].............being a Frenchwoman means having to wear matching lacy undies and that the Brits don't do so. ............[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!  [:D][:D][:D]

About 5 years ago I started in the company where I still give it my 100% to this day, that is 15 % on Monday, 26% on Tuesday etc...  but it is another story...

Back to the undies one.... This particular woman in the office, I took as a really anally retentive from day one. She was about 55ish and trussed up like a turkey. She never laughed or smiled in case her china doll make-up would crack at any of the habitual Email jokes that went/go around. To her I was just a subversive one!... Anyway that one Friday evening we went to the pub for a drink and a meal as another colleague of ours was moving on to greener pastures so we bade our fond farewells, etc... and it was the first time that this 'AR' lady had dared herself to join the party, evidently ...

About 1/2 way through the party, she came over to me all shy and quite coy she asked me : 'Is it true that French ladies always wear matching bras and panties?...' to which as po-face as I could, after one too many glasses of plonko collapso, I lifted my T-shirt and just lowered my trouser belt to show her the answer to her question!.... [:-))] Yes boys! that day I had a matching pair of undies and bras! a black M&S number!! Some French women swear by M&S the-elastic-does-not-snap-lingerie! and were much forlorn when the M&S stores closed down in Paris!.....  [:$]  

Just as a matter of interest, does the word "matching" encompass that sort of bluey greyish pink colour that is the result of having a husband for whom the concept of "whites" and "coloureds" is a somewhat cloudy area? (I wanted to say grey, but.......) If so, I'm French.[:D]