Sarko - he's gone and done it then...

[quote user="Puzzled"] I realise he is entitled to a private life etc, but no images have yet been released of the event on French news , which I would have expected, I s'pose Hello knew all about it before the public did [Www][:@][/quote]

Le petit Nicolas entitled to a private life?

The man who has appeared on TV virtually every night since his election? The man who quite obviously thinks bumping his gums in public night after night pases for actually doing something? What happened to his much vaunted 90 days?

Those who live by the sword......................If it all goes pear shaped (when?), then private life or no, M. le President will be splattered all over the news media and such as Segolénè will be crowing and maximising Sarkozy's ridicule!

[quote user="Puzzled"]I think it was a very sneaky way to have gone about it, He is head of state after all . I realise he is entitled to a private life etc, but no images have yet been released of the event on French news , which I would have expected, I s'pose Hello knew all about it before the public did [Www][:@][/quote]

I saw the pictures of the blushing bride the other day.[Www]