Roll call for ex-FE members

JSKS

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="JSKS"]Hi, GY. Maybe you could PM some of the old-timers on FE who are getting fed up with the site!

Beware, though, any dissent will see you sent home from school over there.[/quote]

I sent a couple of pms asking where everyone was going but no reply yet ........ perhaps folk daren't/the replies have been blocked?

Anyway, I'll persevere a little longer.

S.

You have more patience than me, whilst waiting for the other forum to open in another window I have read all the active postings on this and another forum, made and drank a cup of tea and composed this, it looks like it has just opened now.

And that is the quick bit posting takes far far longer if it ever gets through and I expect that the PM"s are just as bad.

Keep bumping this topic up to the top of this forum and people will gradually find it.

The roll call is a great idea for a topic and it will serve to greet those currently lost in the ether.

[quote user="whatdayisit"]I sent a couple of pms asking where everyone was going but no reply yet ........ perhaps folk daren't/the replies have been blocked? [/quote]

There used to be rumours that (allegedly [6]) the mods could and sometimes did read members' PMs under the old software - the software was so ancient that the passwords could be over-ridden. But in this instance, it's presumably more likely people give up before anything loads so they don't access their messages.

ps: the ? in your name will throw up error messages when people try and quote you - I had to remove the ? in order to get this to post.

[quote user="Spyder"]If you are from FE and planning on posting on this forum you had better ask PaulT if it is OK first.

http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance/cs/forums/2/3175361/ShowPost.aspx#3175361

[/quote]

Was that little swipe really necessary Spyder? 

FE members, you know the routine, just post. And like all good forums, there will be people of varying views, and experiences. I wouldn't come on here if everyone agreed with me, or I agreed with them all the time, it would be 'unnatural'. 

And rosie comments, I don't think I do them. I try not to do negative ones either, I like my life to be realistic and that is how I try and post.

Having dual nationality I am not a refugee as I had a foot in both camps, in all the time that I frequented F.E. this forum whilst quite inactive was noticeably lacking in something which was omni-present on F.E. I dont miss it and it will be a real shame if it is making a debut here.

[quote user="idun"]Will old banned members be able to come back here then? It is literally years since they were banned, can bygones be bygones. Apart from one poster, I would be happy if others returned.

[/quote]

Ahhhhh, and I thought you were a loving, forgiving person. I think we should have pachapapa back, he was real fun.

[quote user="Spyder"]

Ahhhhh, and I thought you were a loving, forgiving person. I think we should have pachapapa back, he was real fun.

[/quote]

Spyder, I hope you weren't being ironic?

Because, you see, I am real fond of Pacha!

Shall I email him and tell him to come back as all is now forgiven?[:D]