Last day on earth drink in the lounge!

TWINKLE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As it's payday today, I'm glad the world didn't end yesterday, I would have been so annoyed if I'd worked all month and they'd got away wth not paying me. It can end when I've spent it all.... so that'll be Tuesday then.

Someone once said the 'old china'  (Quimper pottery) was my hobby, my husband said 'no, it's not a hobby, it's a passion'!!

The piece in my Avatar is one of my favorite pieces (it reminds me of me and my sister) but I have a few to choose from..........

PS now changed avatar!

Hi Katie,

Sounds like you need support at the moment, I don't know why but there's a shedload of it headed your way right now!

A Yank carver mate of mine once told me, 'Chris, don't sweat the small stuff....and it's allllll (Texan drawl) small stuff!'.

Bisous, Chainsaw chris

>>...Some people think the 6 June 2006 is the next one (6/6/6 - "mark of the beast")...<<<

I have an appointment at the dentist then! Hope that HE is not one of them aliens and he'll put me to sleep and have his evil ways with me!..... before the end of the world...

Mind you, he's quite a dishy one!

Ooooh...... how punny!!! dish...aliens...end of the world...

Loony home next!!

[quote user="Deimos"]

[quote user="missyesbut"]When is the next one?[/quote]

Some people think the 6 June 2006 is the next one (6/6/6 - "mark of the beast").

Ian

[/quote]

Enjoy the Bank Holiday then.........again![:D]

[quote user="Pip"]Shucks, Ali, if Ian is right we won't be getting to France in June will we ? [+o(][/quote]

I've been running around like a headless chicken, trying to organise Mark & the cats, worring myself sick about the house sale & now I hear it's all for nothing!!  If the end of the world is on 6.6.6. & we don't get to France - I'll be more than a little peeved!!  [:@]