Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="LEO"].........Has anybody had a red card?[/quote]

Bet it was Tresco! She must have launched herself on to Jonzy to touch his hair and feel all that organic Brillantine!....

[/quote]

Surely then,Tresco would be sent off for bringing the game into disrepute,

unless of course , she had the Referee in her pocket! 

For heaven's sake can someone keep the title to : Twinkle's gig is TONIGHT!!!!!!

It's not on TOMORROW!! DON'T confuse me now.....  Enough that I don't know my right hand from my left one!!!

Tomorrow is the rugby!!! WALES! WALES!! WALES!!! against the Pacific Islanders....

Woops! Sorry [:$]  no tomorrow is another day in the office...[+o(].... Saturday is the rugby....

Time to go to bed!  too much [B] this evening... a nice little beer I brought back from a local brewer near Chris Head's neck [:-))] of the wood....

Bonne nuit tout le monde [kiss]....

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="LEO"].........Has anybody had a red card?[/quote]

Bet it was Tresco! She must have launched herself on to Jonzy to touch his hair and feel all that organic Brillantine!....

[/quote]

I hope Tresco managed to get a feel first, as there's at least 2 of us waiting for a report on that. I look decidedly like a grease monkey at the mo!!![+o(]

Hope they're all having a great time, not too sure we'll get anything from any of them tonight, not with all that Guinness![;-)]

[quote user="David J"]

Was as trainer required after this launching and was there a cold wet sponge to aid recovery!!

If it's a draw there may be a replay. No penalties just encores!!

David J

[/quote]

So the ball is still up on the air, is it?

all to play for ,so to speak.

[quote user="Chris Head"] Oh Missy keep up please! You're supposed to be one of those well organised types...a women! Beer? My neck of the woods? Oh don't please Missy...that's not fair.[/quote]

Keep up ?....me?.... you haven't reached me yet! I was up before the larks I'll have you know... Long before you decided if it was Monday or Thursday... [;-)]

As to the beer.... delicious it is.... a tad sweet for my liking on the blonde variety but very delicious.... He also brews a stout type and you wouldn't know it's not that famous black Irish nectar.... It's from a small French brewer at Les Folles (?) I'll get the address from the label tonight. Somewhere by Chateauponsac and your place.... 

Hi folks, we have to go out to the vets, jardinere, boulanger, etc. I MAY do a post when we get back!!

Chris, as you photo was on tehe publik domain of the forum and I posted a small part of it on said forum you can stuff off! The most you will get is possibly a recomendation from me that Sara may have an anonymouse tip of about an amp. Twinks' amp worked well though!!

Back soonish!![6][6]

I had a great time!  I  think they did too...there will be lots of photos - Jonz is quite the 'paparazzi' with his wonderful camera which makes everyone look beautiful!  He showed me his rattle[:-))]

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/748298/ShowPost.aspx

Tresco won't be on 'til tomorrow 'cos' she's still in Carcassonne and anyway I've decided I'm going to keep her. 

JSAude, Jonz & OH, Tresco & OH are my new groupies[:)]  Lovely people and lots of fun!