Twinkle's gig

Jonzjob

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Tresco"]

Don't worry. all the jobs I've been charged with, Jonsjobs' hair included) will be taken in hand.[:)]

EDIT: OMG, I've just seen Johns post!

His avatar isn't that bad, John

[/quote]

I think that I will have to wear a swimming cap if  am going to get out with what hair I have left tomorrow?

I wasn't thinking of his avatar Tresc. I was thinking of what Sara may do if he don't not get his amp problem sorted before she finds out. (Thinks,I wonder how much it's worth that she doesn't get to know?? [6][8-|][B])

My bed calls. Got to be at out best for Twinks' dooooo. I have a cunning plan for some photoes with sound pert etra? It may(?) work?

[quote user="JayJay"] ........Louise....YES![/quote]

YES! YES!! YES!!! YES!!!! for Chris' avatar to stay!!!

As to Leo's and Jonzy's posts!! that is bad taste [:-))] but I SO like it [:D] !! There is a gibet type thing not far from here. It was put up for a man who had thrown down an old lead mine shaft his wife and daughter. When caught he was locked up into this kind of cage which was suspended high up by the side of the mountain road. The chap died of hunger and exposure. That was in the 18th/19th century.....

How morbid to talk of such things on a day when there is not a cloud in the sky and a brilliant sunshine FOR ONCE on this part of Wales, Twinks will be singing her heart out tonight, Chris is still worried about his amp and what to tell Sarah, JK will have to listen to another load of inconsequential rubbish at her office ...by the way WHERE IS SHE??? .... Jonzy is racking his brain for military humour, Leo is playing the innocent abroad, Dick is keeping his classroom in order, Russet is hard at monitoring everyone out that don't agree to Chris' avatar, Jayjay will eat yet more peanut butter kitkat (JayJay... your slender slimself, that is no way to keep it trim... tut tut ....) and Lou and Cassis Sausage and ....and.... and.... Sorry to all those that are not mentioned but for whom a little thought is in my brain... In fact so many of you for whom  I have a thought that I have no room left to think about my job today other than it is 15 working hours to the weekend HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:D]

Just had to say that the weather in North Yorks is the same blue skies but cold so far. Good luck Twinks tonight. Can't wait for Tuesday as i'll be back in Charente Maritime for 12 days.

Have a good day all who read and those attending tonight's gig.

David J

Spurs won again!!

Sounds like your day has started well Missy [:D] hope it continues that way.

Nice to see the avi hasn't changed, another plus. One downer, the post must be slow in your part of the world, cos JK obviously hasn't received the part for the puter![:(] 

BTW peanut kitkats are energy bars & diet food, if taken as part of a calori...............er.....starvation diet![;-)] 

David, you have a good day too!

p.s. Johnz, looking forward to the pics, moving or otherwise. Have a great evening!

[quote user="Missy"]

[quote user="Jonzjob"] ...... I have a cunning plan for some photoes with sound pert etra? It may(?) work?[/quote]

Thank you Jonzy for PHOTOS!! of the gig!!! Don't forget to take the lens cap off first though......[;-)]

[/quote]

I didn't know Len had a cap?

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Thanks John, what happened to the rest of me?

Could someone nick Twinkles amp when she's finished the apero set....my need is becoming great.

I hope a great time is had by all.

[/quote]

You really are getting desperate over that amp aren't you Chris. Just own up and take your punishment like the big butch bloke you are in that avitar of yours [+o(][+o(]. As for the rest of you I will see if I can find the words for "I ain't got nobody" for you, then you can sing that from your high perch. Then all will fit?

Whoa, hang on a sec.

John used my image without my consent or knowledge. By Archants rules John has to indemnify Archant for any claim arising from the unauthorised use of such images. By my reckoning I am owed. I could be greedy and ask for the cost of a new amplifier...about 1000euros,  but I'd settle for a decent second hand one from Ebay, perhaps 500 euro. Archant to bid and arrange delivery and John to settle up at a time convenient to both parties.

Sound OK?

Nah! not a chance!.... they have consumed too much of the red water and they 've gone walk about under the bridges of Carcassonne or high up on the ramparts of the citadelle....

Give it some time for the hangover to kick in and we'll know what happened then....

Hopefully John wasn't molested too much by Tresco for a report on his hair, that he has been able to take some photos and that these will be published on this site in due time.......

'All good things are worth the waiting for' my Gran used to say..... She certainly waited her time to depart this earth.... My Grandad was rejoicing in the peace and quiet of the Great Beyond in the meantime!....[:-))]

Russet have we had another troll on the charity thread ?..... I was interested in that and a post did appear in my mail box but when clicking on it to read the whole lot, it said : Forum does not exist etc..... How can people be so UNcharitable about such thing.....  [:(]

[quote user="David J"]

they've only been going 30 mins as time there is just coming up to 11.00. Half time will be about another hour at least, then a break, then second half , followed by 6 encores so expect result about 3.00am Saturday morning!!

David J

[/quote]

There might be a penalty shoot out!

Has anybody had a red card?