Which Forumite would you buy a drink for

Ian

SD, of course.  Will, Cooperlola, Cassis (though we haven't heard much from him lately) and Russethouse.  Christine Animal most definitely.  Now where on earth are those stalwarts Tresco, Twinkle, Meg & Mog et al.  Come on, girls, I'll buy you one!

[quote user="sweet 17"]SD, of course.  Will, Cooperlola, Cassis (though we haven't heard much from him lately) and Russethouse.  Christine Animal most definitely.  Now where on earth are those stalwarts Tresco, Twinkle, Meg & Mog et al.  Come on, girls, I'll buy you one!
[/quote]

I agree with all of the above particularly Christine, just wish I could adopt HER. [:D]

Krusty and Frenchie, you don't annoy me though I do not share your musical taste.  Oh, and I forgot Chrispp.  Chris, you were SUCH a reassurance when we were moving here and I was worried about snakes and my dog!  Golly, I feel a hangover coming on already!

[quote user="Just Katie"]

No Renaud, a lemonade for Dickie boy these days I'm afraid.  Would you like ice with that Sir?

Frenchie and Krusty...... Who are the 'victims' you annoy?[:D]  Keep having fun you two!

[/quote]      Oh thanks Katie..  No victims, I would hate being a bully !!  As for the fun .. No prob !! [:D]  xx

[quote user="Just Katie"]

Ooops sorry Frenchie I did not mean you was a bully.  No way. 

[/quote]

Oh right ..  ( I knew .. [;-)]  )   Krusty and I invite you for a virtual drink then !!

You'll see, maybe in your opinion we have bad music tastes, but we re fun to be with I hope !! [:D][:D]  

Krusty is a real gentleman , he 's my best mate in real life !!

Really?  That is the same set up as me and Twinkle.  We have been mates for years.  She moved to France 20 years ago.  We decided to join the forum to have fun and to keep in touch.  We have been told off by other forum users (me more than her) for not contributing seriously but how boring would life be if we were all the same?  I am serious and professional 40 hours each week.  I need a break and write on here to interact whilst my children and husband watch rubbish on TV.  OK, I admit I cannot advise on many topics risen on the forum because I know very little with regards to the French system but I find the advice given very good (until the numpties come in and spoil it all) [Www]

[quote user="Just Katie"]Really?    We have been told off by other forum users (me more than her) for not contributing seriously but how boring would life be if we were all the same? SO have we..  I am serious and professional 40 hours each week. I am just the same ...  I need a break and write on here to interact whilst my children and husband watch rubbish on TV.  OK, I admit I cannot advise on many topics risen on the forum because I know very little with regards to the French system but I find the advice given very good (until the numpties come in and spoil it all) [Www][/quote]

How much this echoes what I think..............

I try to be informative on the forum, but I sometimes just don't have time to read all the different sections.. threads etc..

I hope I helped some people though..

Yes, thank God we 're all different, I love having a bit of fun and a laugh and listen to and share music..

Yes, basically I'm a happy person, is that a fault ?

Here's your drink ... errrrrrrrrrr  What is it by the way ?? xx

Mines a large glass of water - my head is still thumping after last night.  I was at a party thrown by musiciens and there were 350 guests - about 3/4 were musiciens.  There was a stage and we had the biggest jamming session ever!!! 

I would buy a drink for Missy, Jay Jay & Dotty 'cos' everyone else already has one. 

• 4 weeks later...
[quote user="sweet 17"]SD, of course.  Will, Cooperlola, Cassis (though we haven't heard much from him lately) and Russethouse.  Christine Animal most definitely.  Now where on earth are those stalwarts Tresco, Twinkle, Meg & Mog et al.  Come on, girls, I'll buy you one!

[/quote]

Damn it...........trust me to miss a free drink. [:(]