It's snowing here

Clair

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always better to be sure.

The link is NOW secure and no access is possible to any albums or subalbums.

Some people are very careless with Facebook and stuff like that but even photos can be iffy.

I remember once pulling up an album of photos and it was full of family piccies loading Suzukis on to a trailer from a container washed ashore somewhere in Devon from a ship beached in a storm.LOL

• 2 weeks later...
There are always a lot at this time of year Benjamin, but they will be gone after ny, which I why I avoid Les Sables, even when it is this beautiful. Try getting out your map and looking for beaches north of les Sables and hit them late morning. There were perhaps a dozen people for 8 kms where I go and being low tide, my dogs had miles and miles of freedom and clouds of seabirds to chase for  a good two hours.

This is for Frederick.

If it's any consolation we've just got back from a walk at La Tranche. We could hardly see for the tears streaming down our faces from the bitingly cold wind and my nose would have done a 12 month old with teething problems proud. The only bar open (for a coffee I hasten to add) was the PMU in the centre of town.

Are well, now to start on the two dozen number ones we got from l'Aiguillon sur Mer yesterday.

HNY

Finally, after several days of freezing temperatures in 86,  its SNOWING.........................[:D]

Henri is going crazy in it dashing around the lawn trying to eat it all..........................

[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p211/Bugbear2/IMG_0495.jpg[/IMG]

Hi  Bugsy

LOVE your boxer !!  (bother the snow).  Owned & showed them - hard work, but superb dogs, loving, intelligent, but wreckers at times. Similar colouring & marking. We'vr had boxers since about 1969.

Where did you get him? Bred in France ?  Ours are no longer, but when we finally make it to France we want to get one, a girl,  probably in France.

Regards

Tegwini

Hi TW,

As you probably know from my previous posting, we lost our lovely Max last August. He reached the ripe old age of 15, but it was still a terrible loss.

We had decided not to get another but time goes on (for all of us) and we came across a boxer breeder in Bressieres who had a litter and decided to have a look. The rest was inevitable [:)]

He was born on the 12th of September and is absolutely superb. Mad as a hatter and into everything.

Gary.

ps: its still snowing [:D]