Well, there's nothing on the TV................

Bugsy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

39.907 is my best so far!

Here's something even more addicive Gary

http://www.jeux-gratuits.com/jeu/49/jeu+bubbles+bubble+shooter/

[/quote]

Twinkle - I've been playing it for the last 15 mins.  I don't understand something - sometimes, when you hit a ball, e.g. a red ball with another red ball, other balls, e.g. a green one, burst as well.  Why?  It is addictive.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

39.907 is my best so far!

Here's something even more addicive Gary

http://www.jeux-gratuits.com/jeu/49/jeu+bubbles+bubble+shooter/

[/quote]

Twinkle!  I would like a word with you!  Ever since you posted that bubble game previously I haven't been able to stop playing it.  Now my eyes have gone funny, my necks stiff and I have cramp in my hand.  In fact I have to go to the music thread in order to stop playing.  Now Bugsy has has got me hurling my mouse sideways in a desperate attempt to get that paper plane through the window.

I can't get the hang of that one Bugbear. 3.853 is my best. I liked the penguin one but I've lost it somewhere.

I've been playing this

http://www.dedge.com/flash/hangman/

since last Hallowe'en.

Sad or what ?

Hoddy

Cathy - if there are different coloured balls under the same coloured balls they will burst too. Have a read of the rules where it's marked 'Help'. 

I'm so sorry Weedon but I'm not letting this game ruin just MY life[:)]

There's a cheat for the paper airplane game, let's see if I have this right-

Click and drag the plane to the extreme top left of the frame then right-click.  This will 'freeze' the plane and let you move the cursor out of the playing area, around the frame and re-enter just above the white line on the right.  With a bit of luck you will get 102 metres and number 161 in World Rankings.  Interesting but ultimately not a satisfying way of doing it.  I got 98.56 metres doing it for real as it were.

Thanks everybody for making me feel a total failure in life.  The best I can do with that stupid paper plane is 55 metres, having only got it to go through the window twice in about a hundred goes!!

As for the bubble game that has dominated my life for the last week.....well, a 9 year old that I told about it, achieved 130,000 within a half hour of playing it whilst I only achieved six figures after playing it non-stop for hours and hours and........etc etc.

[quote user="Pierre ZFP"]

There's a cheat for the paper airplane game, let's see if I have this right-

Click and drag the plane to the extreme top left of the frame then right-click.  This will 'freeze' the plane and let you move the cursor out of the playing area, around the frame and re-enter just above the white line on the right.  With a bit of luck you will get 102 metres and number 161 in World Rankings.  Interesting but ultimately not a satisfying way of doing it.  I got 98.56 metres doing it for real as it were.

[/quote]

Now THAT'S what I call sad[:P]

Over 100,000 on the bubble game, mind you it takes a bit of practice.  It has taken me, at a guess, 12 hours of playing bubbles to achieve my expertise??

Trouble is the strain on my neck and wrist has made throwing the paper plane difficult so I have had to retire from that particular game.

Meanwhile the grass is growing longer and longer.