Well, there's nothing on the TV................

Bugsy

[quote user="Weedon"]

Over 100,000 on the bubble game, mind you it takes a bit of practice.  It has taken me, at a guess, 12 hours of playing bubbles to achieve my expertise??

Trouble is the strain on my neck and wrist has made throwing the paper plane difficult so I have had to retire from that particular game.

Meanwhile the grass is growing longer and longer. [/quote]

Crickey, Weedon.  Amazing.  That game must have taken you a L-O-N-G time.  I'm now up to 60750 but that must have taken me at least an hour.  I'm getting better at bouncing the balls off the side walls.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathy!

It will soon be YOU who's bouncing off the walls dear![:D]

I have finished my ironing and the garden is mown - we're in the middle of a storm and I have a half hour before 9 year old pedantic princess arrives so I am going to try to beat the lot of you!

[quote user="Cathy"][quote user="Weedon"]

Over 100,000 on the bubble game, mind you it takes a bit of practice.  It has taken me, at a guess, 12 hours of playing bubbles to achieve my expertise??

Trouble is the strain on my neck and wrist has made throwing the paper plane difficult so I have had to retire from that particular game.

Meanwhile the grass is growing longer and longer. [/quote]

Crickey, Weedon.  Amazing.  That game must have taken you a L-O-N-G time.  I'm now up to 60750 but that must have taken me at least an hour.  I'm getting better at bouncing the balls off the side walls.

[/quote]

I reckon I am the Barnes-Wallis or Rocket Ron of the bubble game...trouble is that the old eyes go a bit funny after a while and I start to see strange colours.  My theme tune

Twinkle, sometimes when a new line appears, the balls at the bottom appear to change colour.  This game is so fascinating and VERY time consuming.  Today, I promised myself that I wouldn't play a game - but I did!  And I played more than one game....

I think that we are regressing into childhood because they are like Smarties.  I liked the red ones best.

I must be sooo sad, I never even knew these games existed! I thought my life was great with difficult spider solitaire. Having discovered these I can see my evenings will be spent slightly differently, when the OH is on nights....

Thank you all so much for letting me discover this amazing world of forget the washing/ironing/cleaning, far more entertaining!

I've just realised I've spent the last two hours playing the buble game, so now I'm knackered, I'm going to bed - seems a great way to relax after a day at work - now is that invisible fairy going to do the washing up I forgot about?