Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve, how are you ? My friend Valérie , you know, the one who s also a teacher of English, went to see Police in Paris last week end; she said it was FAN   TAS  TIC !! She took very good pics of the concert..

I watched the programme about health care  last night, but fell asleep at some point..   I will talk to you about it later , cos I have a long day at work today...  

The Police song you posted is one of my favorites..

Here is from me , when I'm 64   The Fab Four..   When you think that the song was written when Macca was 17 [I]

[quote user="raindog"]Yes, but even better there was Sonny Boy Williamson's 'Bring It On Home' blasting while that big guy got out of the limo and walked over to the house, entered, and laid out the pool boy.
[/quote]

Ah Raindog, I tried to hunt that one down on youtube, but could only find a cover version.  Great song though.

I'm going out on a limb now, but how about Man of constant Sorrow, Oh brother where art though?  Love that bluegrass sound... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LqX2v3lvY

[quote user="Cat"]

[quote user="raindog"]Yes, but even better there was Sonny Boy Williamson's 'Bring It On Home' blasting while that big guy got out of the limo and walked over to the house, entered, and laid out the pool boy.

[/quote]

Ah Raindog, I tried to hunt that one down on youtube, but could only find a cover version.  Great song though.

I'm going out on a limb now, but how about Man of constant Sorrow, Oh brother where art though?  Love that bluegrass sound... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LqX2v3lvY

[/quote]

you can listen to it here (but better still buy a SBW cd)

www.last.fm/music/Sonny+Boy+Williamson/_/Bring+It+On+Home

(Sorry, you'll have to cut and paste as usual with me[:(]) SORRY, NOT THE FULL VERSION (bugger)