The Lounge

Dick Smith

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dwmcn, it's just that on this forum we don't tend to dwell on things for a long time.  We always have new things to debate/talk about/question/answer.  That's why it's so fresh unlike other stale forums[:)]

Now that's my opinion anyway.

Why? Are you worried about something?

All that has happened here is that you have recently joined this forum and spent most of your time insulting me. I have tried to be patient with you, but that is now wearing thin. I don't know what your argument with me is, and I don't particularly want to discuss anything with you. PM me if you want, I may even read it.

And if you know as much about forums as you say, why do you need to ask the question?

For the life of me I really cannot understand this type of behaviour.  I have never seen Dick insulting David and wonder what Davids reasons are the this constant boring twaddle.  Perhaps he's one of these little wimpy guys who would not have the courage to say boo to a goose in a face to face situation. 

Ignore it Dick, you stand your ground and you stand up for what you believe in.  I have never seen an unprovoked attack from you.  Perhaps this guy is jealous because he knows you are more of a man.

Still does, he has a benefit concert to do on wednesday night along with lots of other excelent musicians ,which should be a brill night........trying to cadge a lift.

He also once bought TOH a pint, sure not many can say that.