The Lounge

Dick Smith

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum has just got back onto an even keel after recent events. There's enough room for everybody isn't there?

If  David and Dick do have any issues, there's always the opportunity to sort it privately out by PM .

You can send a private message anytime.

For example if any one wanted to pm me , they just click on the button at the bottom of this message and the facility should appear. As I am online I could  read it straightaway .

[quote user="Dick Smith"]Beryl - that was a joke. He was referring to a PM - a post-mortem examination, presumably carried out after my demise, rumours of which are much exaggerated. I suspect that David knows how to send a private message...
[/quote]

Oh I see, ha ha ha very good  David [:P]

Bit slow on the uptake this morning![:$]

Still nothing like a bit of humour to break the ice and that was nothing like a bit of humour [;-)]

Can I just remind participants of the code of conduct here?

You may not post messages which are:

Are insulting, abusive, racist, sexist, or derogatory in any way to others, whether they are individuals or companies, users of the Forum or not. This includes material sent via personal e-mails through this forum.

A good debate is one thing, but please keep derogatory personal remarks out of it

[quote user="dwmcn"]

Dick,

Some people here obviously don't know who Travis Bickle is.

David

[/quote]

Is Travis Bickle famous? I must admit I have never heard of him and having read all the thread I'm confused as to where he comes into it.

Regards