FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME! we hope

Just Katie

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herrummmppphh...........I loikes me togger 'an all but them grumpy sods spoiled your thread, so I didn't bovver to post.

I think I know the one standing on his own, he posted here a while ago,

look at the way he is drooling over that big yellow coach [:D]

3k's - I'll wait for your new post when you & I can have an intelligent, cheerful, informative chat about footie!!  Can't believe it only a few hours till it all starts!![:D]

Only thing depressing me (apart from the crusty miserable old gits on here!! [:-))] ) is that in a months time, I'll have to wait for another 4 years, for the next one!!  But ...... we may be in France for the final!!!!!!! [:D]

[quote user="Miki"]Herrummmppphh...........I loikes me togger 'an all but them grumpy sods spoiled your thread, so I didn't bovver to post.

I think I know the one standing on his own, he posted here a while ago, look at the way he is drooling over that big yellow coach [:D]

[/quote]

Yeah!  And look at Beryls big bum in them shorts[:P]

Nope, you can support whoever you want.  Actually it would be fun to have you posting 'cos if England win I can chase you all around the forum and post pictures of it for the next 40 years.

And guess what?  You won't even have  to thank me.  I will do it free of charge my friend.

And if they lose you can make my head ache worse.

bagpipe boy- they were all over the place

Oooo I say. Nothing like a man in a skirt is there ladies?

Australia for the Cup!

Well it'd be nice but there's not much chance of that.

I'll be following 3 countries, Australia, France and England. Don't think any of them will get beyond the quarter finals though. Australia have spirit but not many good players, France has a few good players but no spirit and while England are lumbered with Ericsson and Crouch and no fit strikers!

Looking forward to it all. If Brazil get knocked out it really up for grabs. Many countries would then have the ability to grab it. It's going to be a good one. One hour to go!!!!

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

Nope, you can support whoever you want.  Actually it would be fun to have you posting 'cos if England win I can chase you all around the forum and post pictures of it for the next 40 years.

And guess what?  You won't even have  to thank me.  I will do it free of charge my friend.

And if they lose you can make my head ache worse.

My dear KKK, you are always welcome to pop over for your aspirin ha ha. And as far as the picture, don't knock it till you try it, Scots Wha Hae

bagpipe boy- they were all over the place

Oooo I say. Nothing like a man in a skirt is there ladies?

[/quote]

A Scots Wha Hae?  I have never pulled a scott.  I have tried.  When they are in Wales for the rugby I go into town with mirrors cellotaped to my shoes but they suss me out, then they all run away from me the minute I line my shoe up under their dresses.

Maybe they are embarrassed that they don't live up to the manliness they try to portray.  Or perhaps because I look like a pit bull.

As for asprins (ha ha) more like a need for morphine after listening to Scottish racket ooops sorry traditional music.  Any way look over your shoulder tomorrow laddie when England win.  I will stalk you with pictures and God help you WHEN they win the cup laddie as I said before, I will hound you for 40 years.

Mind you I was gutted when they qualified in 1978 Argentina and we were left behind but that was so many wee years ago.

Dear KKK, i suppose you would also have ben gutted when you didn't qualify for the 74 world cup either, but then again the rest of us enjoyed 12 years of english freedom from world cup history. Mind you, what with you being a young pit bull with mirrors taped to your paws not only were you too young to remember but you also had to look at yourself all the time, Scots Wha Hae

PS when you pick up your aspirin you have my permission to tape a mirror to your paws but be warned you may have to get in touch with chris pp for identification

PPS you will HOUND me for years, appropriate for a pit bull dont you think.