Insomnia

Kitty

well it looks like i missed a good party last night, thats the down side of working wekends[:@]

But I hope you all have a good one tonight i will be thinking of you at work, while bopping to my music and french lessons on my i pod Bon nuit........

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="jayjay"]

Croixblanches avatar doesn't come up for me![/quote]

I'm looking for a new Avatar. I have to start from scatch due to having the 'puter wiped clean recently. All suggestions welcome.

Also, Insomniacs, let me ask this. Why has there been no discussion whatsoever about what's going on in Israel/Lebanon on this forum?  Other sites not too far from here have discussed it. What has happened here that we can't have a serious conversation about anything other than a Septic Tank?

Thought I would just slip that in.

Oh, and where is Dick Smith? Again.

Salut! I'm not really being an insomniac, I've just come in........and as I am gradually losing my voice for reasons I can't explain,I thought I'd have a therapeutic hot drink before bed. However, I've stumbled into a very serious conversation area, and I can't even begin to string together any coherent thoughts on such a complex subject at this time, so I'll be off.

Hi!

Just got in - sorry I missed you all. 

Working tomorrow, Monday & Tuesday and my sister is visiting.  Hubby been away for a week (Interceltic Festival Lorient) daughter wants entertainment......Insomnia?  Are you joking or what?! 

Just Katie and her crew are arriving next week for a fortnight and I have 9 gigs while they're here - how the hell am I going to pull it off?

Nice to see new people around and some old faces!

Speak soon[:)]

[quote user="Tresco"][quote user="jayjay"]

Croixblanches avatar doesn't come up for me![/quote]

I'm looking for a new Avatar. I have to start from scatch due to having the 'puter wiped clean recently. All suggestions welcome.

[/quote]

how about this one

[img]http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Cassis"]Earth to Pads, Earth to Pads ...
[/quote]

What[blink] I got it GP= grand prix was that right or did I miss something.............I wish you people wouldnt talk in initals its hard enough waking up at this time of day with out having to think too.............