Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never have trouble sleeping (the sleep of the innocent, sans doute) but Jude sometimes does.  She sometimes finds it helps to take a mental walk around the garden, trying to name the plants.  Well, it works for her!

I like hot chocolate with brandy at this time of night when i cant sleep, why is there such rubbish on at this time of night. Im thinking of getting up and going to tescos to do my shopping , save me a job tomorrow[blink] 

The hot chocolate would be a good idea, if we had some.[:(] TV is rubbish at night, well all the time really. I have Classic Gold radio on instead. Maybe it's my singing that's keeping me awake![:D]

No chance of going shopping here Pads. Oooh, could you get me some hot chocolate please?[;-)] I could have a drive around the lanes & do some fox spotting![:-))]

That sounds like more fun than shopping in tescos, in fact i will probaly spot a couple this time of night here as im in the middle of no where and its half an hour to tescos from here, still better than doing it later when its busy. anything else other than hot choc? you got enough brandy?[;-)]

[IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/pads_01/IMG_1705.jpg[/IMG]

Here you go jayjay heres your shopping.............. they didnt have any digestives so i got you these in stead. they are yummy When i asked the girl filling the shelf for them she said I havnt got that far yet( shouldnt that of been I,ll go and look or you madam?)Enjoy[:-))]

I bet your asleep now oh well i will just have to eat them myself

Heeelp! Jennie's awake and trying to reply and claim her free bicuits and Choccy, but the nasty gremlins at CF won't let her!! (Me neither - if this gets through, it's going to be a miracle). Keep getting something about the text wrapper not working.............[8-)]

Oh Pads, you sweetheart[kiss] I lurve peanut KitKats & you can't get them here, did you save me one?

Sorry, although it did work. I didn't know how long you'd be, so toddled off to read my book & try to sleep. Hope you got some too, eventually!

I've just spent over 90mins posting this & kept getting an error message which resulted in losing the post, aswell as the plot. WHY?

of coarse i saved you one, they are good arnt they? wish i could get them to you[:(] I had the same error mess on another thred so i gave up in the end.No not been asleep yet as i wanted to wait till the banks opened as i wanted to ring them but im off to watch repeats of corination st now with my 2nd biscuit so im sure i will nod off .

Doing well.........woke up at 2.30 this morning and got all my house work done, read some of my book and then went back to bed and lisen to my french C.Ds, but then had to get up to meet some friends at 9.30am. have just been trying to have a nap before i go to work tonight but it was useless, How come I only work 3 nights a week but it  comes around to friday seemingly 2 times a week?[blink] if you know what I mean. well im off to sulk in a corner till work time. Did you get a good nights sleep?[:)] 

I would really love to have insomnia.  I am the other way, I need 10 hours and go into a deep deep sleep.  I also snore as loud as a four stroke.

If I had insomnia, my house would be cleaner, my ironing would be done and more books would be read.  Count yourselves lucky girlies.

[quote user="Russethouse"]What has encouraged this change of name, Katie ?[/quote]

When Twinkle told me to call myself Katie Kopie Kat, I obeyed as usual.  However the KKK thing did not occur to me at the time. 

It then came to me that if some weirdo googles KKK then this forum may keep popping up and besides it doesn't look very nice does it?