Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>>MissYesBut, .....  You're a softy! ... I can't believe you stayed awake through GWTW? <<<

Well... I know I am a softy! Kids! WHY do we have them!.....

As to GWTW... I may have dozed off a little, but sure got to see Scarlet trying hard to snog with her Ashley and later being told : 'Frankly my Dear I don't give a damn!!' Don't ask what's the action in between... read the book.

Oooh! Clark Gable!.... me knees are trembling!... So masterful!

Can you get TCM and TCM2 channels on your satellite TV?

Loads of golden oldies late at nights!... They've just had a Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire season... Ooooh the dancing! so elegant and the dresses aahh .... I was Ginger Rogers understudy did you know? .... in my previous life!....

Early night tonight, back to work tomorrow!... and having REHYDRATED since last night, I should sleep as soundly as a newborn!

Missy, I feel a lot better now that I know you dozed during the film. Glad you caught the best bits though & totally agree about Clarke Gable, mmmmmmm!

We have got TCM 1 & 2, so I'll check it out tonight & see if there's anything to amuse. I do like a good musical. It's funny, you see yourself as Ginger's understudy, I'll go with Olivia Newton John!!![:-))]

I hope you do sleep like a baby & don't work too hard tomorrow![;-)]

My 'ship' sailed through the door just after the scary film and whisked me up the stairs GWTW style!  He was huffing and puffing before he even got to the top - why did I have to eat ALL the Celebrations!

See you to-night Jay, I will beat you on the quiz for sure so I hope you'd bettter get the chocolate in[;-)]