Insomnia

Kitty

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos going to sleep , not me thanks to the dog, im up and raving to go now, so wheres the party..................... pps here it is[:D] morning everyone , pip you got that peanut KK i willed you yet, No Jay Jay i didnt die i meant mind willed (and yes i do have one)

Well, I can feel the zzzzzzzzzzzz's getting the better of me.  OMG I can't remember when I stayed up so late - must have been in my clubbing days and greeted the dawn !  Thanks for the PKK's and good company.  Sleep well ! night night...........................................................[blink]

I did something really stupid last night (jay jays fault!).  I melted some milk chocolate and poured it over teaspoonfuls of peanut butter inside little fairy-cake cases.  I put them in the fridge to harden (I do have some self-control - not like some I could mention!) and I ate 3 of them!!!

Here's a new one!  You pour some melted chocolate into a fairy-cake case then you put a dollop of peanut butter on top of that and on top of that you pour some more melted chocolate.  Leave it to harden in the fridge and you have what I like to call 'Chocolate Peanut Butter Devils Balls'!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

I did something really stupid last night (jay jays fault!).  I melted some milk chocolate and poured it over teaspoonfuls of peanut butter inside little fairy-cake cases.  I put them in the fridge to harden (I do have some self-control - not like some I could mention!) and I ate 3 of them!!!

[/quote]

Mmmmmm sounds good twinks , have you tried the warm melted choc and peanut butter mixed together and drizzled over choc icecream with chopped bananas and whipped cream and little marshmallows  oh yummy

• 2 weeks later...
Ha...........................you call 1am insomnia? Its 10.52 am and I still havnt been to bed since sunday morning now thats insomnia ..............................Or is it working nights? what ever! And whats wrong with peanut kitkats? Have you tried one ? they are the best

Yes, Tresco tried one & didn't like it Pads!(or can't remember![;-)]) Strange woman![:P] I have just got back & although didn't have time for a Tesco run, I got some! Thank goodness BF sell them on board, I think would have jumped! They were on special too. [:-))] Just having one with my coffee now, as it happens,yum!